Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

How much is a reasonable labor cost of installing a TRD supercharger?

Old 08-14-2012, 03:32 PM   #1
hschen is on a distinguished road
hschen's Tacoma Gallery
How much is a reasonable labor cost of installing a TRD supercharger?

I have a used TRD supercharger. How much is a reasonable labor cost to install it? How many hours does it take for an experienced Toyota mechanic?
Any suggestion?
Thanks a lot.
Old 08-14-2012, 03:54 PM   #2
Turbo Meister
Speed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Speed Freek's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hschen View Post
I have a used TRD supercharger. How much is a reasonable labor cost to install it? How many hours does it take for an experienced Toyota mechanic?
Any suggestion?
Thanks a lot.
Did you post on Custom Tacos asking the same thing? I responded over there if you did.

Anyway, if you need it installed let me know, I can do it for a lot less than the dealer can, I have installed probably 20 of them.

PM me if you are interested.

-Jason