Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

Short Tube Installation Shops - Hou, TX

Old 08-17-2012, 10:13 AM   #1
Lurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lurkin's Tacoma Gallery
Short Tube Installation Shops - Hou, TX

I realize that there is a TX folder and a Houston thread, but I've seen quite a few of the local performance types posting here, so I thought I would start here.

I am considering getting the DTSTs and I am looking for recommendations on where to get them installed in the Houston area. I know the "reliable exhaust shop" line and can also search them out, but I want to get some advice from those that have actually done a ST install or know someone who has, since I would more then likely have a shop remove the stockers, do the welding and install the headers.

I am on the south side of Houston but would be willing to drive a bit if necessary. I am a bit leary of even trying the DTSTs as I don't like mods that I can't totally back out of (without serious backout cost anyway), but I also want to try the next round of NA mods. I've also been considering the URD CAI and MAF Cali, but I am still very concerned about that CAI with my Grillcraft.
Old 08-17-2012, 10:17 AM   #2
outlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shedoutlaw7 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: FO on the OP
Name: Brandon
outlaw7's Tacoma Gallery
Not sure where torspd is in the houston area but he gets almost all his work done at powerfab. They did a set of shorties for his girl I believe. Shoot him a pm.