Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

Darton Sleeves

Old 06-24-2013, 03:32 PM   #103
DOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Daniel
DOUBLLD's Tacoma Gallery
No dezod said they should get there order in Wednesday so darton will call get them from dezod then I should b able 2 get it.
Old 06-24-2013, 03:34 PM   #104
DOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shedDOUBLLD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

DOUBLLD's Tacoma Gallery
Waiting game
Old 06-24-2013, 06:35 PM   #105

DOUBLLD's Tacoma Gallery
You have any bearings I can buy lol
Old 06-25-2013, 12:18 PM   #107

DOUBLLD's Tacoma Gallery
They said Wednesday possibly for bearings so hopefully that's the case an darton can get them so I can finish this thing before July 13th
Old 06-25-2013, 08:18 PM   #109

DOUBLLD's Tacoma Gallery
Ya I'm stoked to get it running. It's def a special deal
Old 06-27-2013, 05:21 PM   #110

DOUBLLD's Tacoma Gallery
Is the pro efi a standalone system? Where can I find it for the best price
Old 06-27-2013, 07:09 PM   #112
frog
jamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shedjamtoz is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: James
jamtoz's Tacoma Gallery
subd
Old 06-27-2013, 07:42 PM   #113

DOUBLLD's Tacoma Gallery
I think I'm gonna go aem route because I have a authorized installer/tuner around the corner from me an my boss is good friends with them
Old 06-28-2013, 10:00 AM   #114

DOUBLLD's Tacoma Gallery
So I'm gettin a aem system with 1000cc injectors ill be able to be in my range of 500-600hp
Old 06-28-2013, 12:25 PM   #116
Turbo Meister
Speed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Speed Freek's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torspd View Post
Yes, it is a standalone. A higher end one, so the price will reflect that. If you have a local dealer, you can get it from them, or from www.ProEFI.com.
SO the APR stuff is no more? Sorry been out of the loop for a bit if this is old news..I thought he was getting another batch? I have a few customers wanting some ECU control for their 1GRs
Old 06-28-2013, 12:26 PM   #117
Turbo Meister
Speed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shedSpeed Freek is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jason
Speed Freek's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DOUBLLD View Post
So I'm gettin a aem system with 1000cc injectors ill be able to be in my range of 500-600hp
I installed and tuned a couple of them, still a Haltech PS1000 or PS2000 fan myself.
Old 06-28-2013, 12:29 PM   #118
Tor-nication
Torspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Tor
Torspd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed Freek View Post
SO the APR stuff is no more? Sorry been out of the loop for a bit if this is old news..I thought he was getting another batch? I have a few customers wanting some ECU control for their 1GRs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed Freek View Post
I installed and tuned a couple of them, still a Haltech PS1000 or PS2000 fan myself.
Here you are Speed.

http://www.dezod.com/cat-tacoma-x-runner.cfm

Nope. No more APR electronics. Programmer founded a company with URD's Gadget. They created something similar called the UCON.

My choices are ProEFI, Haltech, and AEM.
Old 06-28-2013, 12:31 PM   #119

DOUBLLD's Tacoma Gallery
Ya I'm getting the plug and play harness for the aem an the injectors
Old 07-06-2013, 06:07 PM   #120

DOUBLLD's Tacoma Gallery
Tor do you know what our stock fuel rails can hold?? Also I was told 2 gut my stock regulator and use a aftermarket one such as turbo smart which I'm getting but gettin info on what you have