Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

2.7 power mods

Old 09-14-2012, 10:31 AM   #22
B.S. Goodwrench
KWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shedKWMF is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zack
KWMF's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torspd View Post
Updated pics. Will update more soon.
You da man!

:-)
Old 09-15-2012, 07:48 AM   #23
01 taco
Newbiegeneral is on a distinguished road
Name: randon
Newbiegeneral's Tacoma Gallery
Well 102000 haha but i think im going to throw a pro clutch in it shortly, it is starting to engage within the last quarter of the stroke fml.. Any ideas but back to talking 3rz so far im thinking headers intake ecu then supercharge!
Old 09-15-2012, 07:59 AM   #25
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Sounds like this is gonna become a major money pit for the OP
Old 09-15-2012, 07:59 AM   #26
Tor-nication
Torspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Tor
Torspd's Tacoma Gallery
I remember a guy on Custom Tacos. Bwill, or something like that. Found that he kept having a slipping belt problem, on his s/c. Ended up flipping the tensioner bolt around, to be able to add more tension. Ended up getting 14psi. Or something like that. Posted up videos of it.

I don't recommend that without proper fueling and tuning though.....
Old 09-17-2012, 09:09 AM   #27
01 taco
Well this is getting put on hold going with a marlin heavy duty clutch and flywheel. And my girlfriend basically put things in order for me, clutch pay for school and complete school then i can build whatever, that being said, i enjoy her company so il be installing a clutch and hopefully headers and intake but keeping it on the dl, then after school build a badass rig
Old 09-17-2012, 09:14 AM   #28
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Fuck Bitches Mod Tacos
Old 09-17-2012, 09:22 AM   #29
Tor-nication
Torspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shedTorspd is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Tor
Torspd's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Newbiegeneral View Post
Well this is getting put on hold going with a marlin heavy duty clutch and flywheel. And my girlfriend basically put things in order for me, clutch pay for school and complete school then i can build whatever, that being said, i enjoy her company so il be installing a clutch and hopefully headers and intake but keeping it on the dl, then after school build a badass rig
Sounds like an excellent plan, and in this scenario, a level headed woman. I am sure that one day, she will have a similarly strong desire for something, but will have priorities that need to come first. And you will have to be the level headed one. Team work. We are all like that, and sometimes need a polite nudge in the right direction.

Post up pics of the install and what not. Let's keep this thread moving.
Old 09-17-2012, 09:47 AM   #31
01 taco
haha I would but she would notice and kill me, so I'm ordering the clutch Thursday of next week and having it installed, I'll get lots of pictures!!
Old 12-16-2012, 10:50 PM   #32
If anyone's havin sex with mah sister it's me!
BorisTheBear is on a distinguished road

Name: Boris
BorisTheBear's Tacoma Gallery
Noob question here; Would there be anything else required to put an SC onto an automatic opposed to installing it onto a manual? Any potential problems?