Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

What is the general favorite cat-back exhaust system?

Old 01-02-2013, 06:03 PM   #21
sparkyufo is a jewel in the roughsparkyufo is a jewel in the roughsparkyufo is a jewel in the roughsparkyufo is a jewel in the rough
Army: 42A
Name: Ben
sparkyufo's Tacoma Gallery
I HAD the DCLB when I first got to DC too. Traded that sucker in for a DCSB. Parking is so much easier. I went with the TRD exhaust because it is not obnoxiously loud and gives a good sound bump when I have to get on the gas on 395/495. It really is an each to their own when it comes to an exhaust.
Just my $.02
Old 02-08-2013, 08:00 PM   #22
rubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedrubberduckytaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: civil engineer
Name: nicholas
rubberduckytaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hotrod45 View Post
i bought the flowmaster american thunder dual setup. hate the sound and drone in cab at any speed. going to change to an afe single system. you want to buy the flowmaster? take a vacation to florida and pick it up.
Where at in Florida lol ill get it