Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

TRD Muffler Question

Old 10-08-2012, 06:34 PM   #1
TRDSport13 is on a distinguished road
TRDSport13's Tacoma Gallery
TRD Muffler Question

Hey guys! Just got my 2013 Tacoma today and I love it! First time Tacoma owner and first time post. I'm looking at getting the TRD exhaust system and was wondering if anyone knows what the inside of the muffler is like? Does it favor the Borla/Magnaflow straight through design or have chambers and baffles like Flowmaster?
Old 10-15-2012, 10:45 PM   #2
Member Caught Off Road
AWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shedAWorthyOpponent is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Dan
AWorthyOpponent's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRDSport13 View Post
Hey guys! Just got my 2013 Tacoma today and I love it! First time Tacoma owner and first time post. I'm looking at getting the TRD exhaust system and was wondering if anyone knows what the inside of the muffler is like? Does it favor the Borla/Magnaflow straight through design or have chambers and baffles like Flowmaster?
I wanna say Borla/MagnaFlow...I think it is actually the same design, or similar...
Old 10-16-2012, 09:13 AM   #3
TRDSport13 is on a distinguished road
TRDSport13's Tacoma Gallery
I looked at a TRD exhaust at a dealership and it had Bosal stamped on it so I at least know who made it. Haven't really done indepth research on the company but from the sound of the exhaust, I can imagine it being like a Borla/Magnaflow design.

Thanks!