LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

Better Route for Taming Sound?

Old 10-30-2012, 01:00 PM   #1
TacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gus
TacomaGus's Tacoma Gallery
Better Route for Taming Sound?

I'm over the louder than everyone else all the time, and the occasional drone is driving me nuts now too haha, so I'm trying to quiet my truck. Currently have afe intake, JBA lt headers, aero 2525 muffler, and a 12 inch vibrant resonator. The resonator cut out rasp, but didn't tame sound much, and also has seemed to wear out some after 3 months because my truck is louder than when i put it on.

So my two options are 1. Get a 14" magnaflow muffler to replace the resonator and put in front of my aero muffler, or 2. Just ditch the aero setup and go with the magnaflow XL muffler that is in the urd mk2 catback, not sure which size though?

Products Discussed in this Thread