Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

fitting on 2nd gen S/C boost port

Old 11-25-2012, 01:10 PM   #1
fafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shedfafafahey is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jim
fafafahey's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Skype™ to fafafahey
fitting on 2nd gen S/C boost port

Looking for advice before I head out to the auto parts store. I've got a 1st gen TRD boost gauge to install on my 2nd gen S/C. Looks like I need the rubber fitting noted in the pic below. I've got several fittings that came with the gauge, but they are all metal and threaded. I've searched here and XRunner Underground and only found the pic below of what I need.

Sorry, I'm not too mechanical, just want to know what to ask for so I look somewhat educated. Any advice appreciated.

Old 12-06-2012, 08:05 PM   #2
Coupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shedCoupe is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coupe's Tacoma Gallery
I have a different gauge. I replaced the hose.This is not a great pic. My gauge has a sensor that I mounted to the firewall. Then there are wires that go to the gauge.