Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

New Muffler Install??

Old 11-30-2012, 04:28 PM   #1
davidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
davidjmay's Tacoma Gallery
New Muffler Install??

Alright so I have decided on a flowmaster 40 series delta flow for my 3.4 v6. Now I need to figure out how I am going to install it... Definitely a newbie when it comes to this stuff so any advice would be greatly appreciated. What tools to I need, what do I have to do to get the old one off and the new one on, etc. Thanks in advance
Old 11-30-2012, 06:05 PM   #2
tex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shedtex is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Aaron
tex's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidjmay View Post
Alright so I have decided on a flowmaster 40 series delta flow for my 3.4 v6. Now I need to figure out how I am going to install it... Definitely a newbie when it comes to this stuff so any advice would be greatly appreciated. What tools to I need, what do I have to do to get the old one off and the new one on, etc. Thanks in advance
If you are not buying a bolt on cat back I would highly recomend taking your truck to an exhaust shop. If you have just the muffler it should be welded in. Most small shops should charge $25-$50 to just swap mufflers.
Old 11-30-2012, 06:06 PM   #3
Super Mod!
BlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlueTaco07 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
BlueTaco07's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tex View Post
If you are not buying a bolt on cat back I would highly recomend taking your truck to an exhaust shop. If you have just the muffler it should be welded in. Most small shops should charge $25-$50 to just swap mufflers.
x2 Exhaust are very important if your unsure about what your doing have a pro do it so nothing gets messed up.