Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

MBRP fitment questions

Old 12-04-2012, 01:05 PM   #1
nammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shednammer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Nam
nammer's Tacoma Gallery
MBRP fitment questions

hi all, i bought an mbrp dual exhaust for my 2006 tacoma doublecab. the driver's side doesn't seem to fit well. I know that the whole system is in pieces and i should be able to tweak it to fit, but no matter which way i turn it, it's still hitting the spare tire and the leaf spring. my questions are:

1. is it ok that the exhaust pipe is hitting the leaf spring?

2. I have an add a leaf that adds about 2.5 inches could that be the problem, cause i guess it reduces the angle?

3. my spare tire is considerably positioned more toward the driver's side, is that normal?
Old 01-02-2013, 03:04 PM   #2
hotrod45 is on a distinguished road
Army: medic 5501 hospital
Name: paul
hotrod45's Tacoma Gallery
Smile mbrp

that system should fit without any interference. cll the people who sold it to you and see what they say.