Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

2.7L Alpine Supercharger?

Old 12-10-2012, 07:01 PM   #1
Kavik
Kavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rylan
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
2.7L Alpine Supercharger?

I have finally decided to work on the performance of my truck and I was hoping someone had some information of where to purchase the 2.7l Alpine supercharger or if there are any others I should know about for my base 2.7l 4 cylinder. Any help would be appreciated.

Edit: hmmm after reading a couple of old forum posts it looks like the alpine wasn't exactly a good fit, did URD come out with a 2.7l supercharger?
Old 12-10-2012, 07:24 PM   #2
Kavik
Kavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shedKavik is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like I found the answers to all my questions. haha thread can be locked.
Old 12-11-2012, 08:39 AM   #4
Kavik
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torspd View Post
URD has one. Keep the thread alive. Get the kit. Do a dyno. Discuss what you think. It will help others.
I am planning on getting the URD after looking at both, now it's all about the money.
Old 12-11-2012, 11:06 AM   #6
Kavik
Kavik's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torspd View Post
Something expensive like that, I usually make payments. Then they ship it when paid in full. Maybe URD will allow the same?
Yep, dropping 5000 is not easy to do all at once. Hopefully some kind of payment plan can be worked out.