LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

URD true CAI+TRD SC!!

Old 12-24-2012, 01:48 AM   #1
Dr. Frankenstein
Blackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlackdawg is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Monte
Blackdawg's Tacoma Gallery
URD true CAI+TRD SC!!

Works!! but you have to have a Satoshi grill. Made custom brackets for the pipe too. Had to cut 1.5'' off the TB end of the pipe too. We also ordered a custom AFE pro dry S filter that is 3'' inlet dia.x 5 B dia x 4.5 T dia x 6 L i believe. This will allow us to run the shield again. As of right now it wont fit because it its the filter when its tucked up.

But here is the pics. Sounds bad ass now too

mock up

\

grill

done

Old 12-24-2012, 02:39 AM   #4
My other truck is a Warthog
VlineSci09 is a name known to allVlineSci09 is a name known to allVlineSci09 is a name known to allVlineSci09 is a name known to allVlineSci09 is a name known to allVlineSci09 is a name known to all

VlineSci09's Tacoma Gallery
satashi b/c of clearance issues i take it... so no recessed grills? man, that is a sweet setup though, how did the s/c run, as expected or better?
on the other hand it wont help running up the switch backs at the end of clark fork canyon...
Old 12-24-2012, 05:41 PM   #6
My other truck is a Warthog
VlineSci09 is a name known to allVlineSci09 is a name known to allVlineSci09 is a name known to allVlineSci09 is a name known to allVlineSci09 is a name known to allVlineSci09 is a name known to all

VlineSci09's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
Not sure yet ill have to update later on a more long term basis.

But yes need satoshi for clearance. Even if you don't have SC and stock girl you have to trim the grill a bit anyways. But because the sc pushes the filter. Tad bit out more the satoshi flush mount is a must.

And what's the clarksfork have to do with it

Oh damn, did you at least get a ride in it after the install? it looks awesome, I'm just jealous so i must have been talking nonsense.
Old 12-26-2012, 08:48 PM   #8
WY7FRV
woodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
woodnick's Tacoma Gallery
Looks like the gas mileage took a bit of a hit. On the way to Billings today it seemed to stay in 14 MPG range most of the time. My average is still 15.3 MPG on my ultraguage. We'll see how it goes o er time. I will say that it seems like it has quite a bit more torque! It will jump up quickly when passing. I'm very happy!:thumbup:
Old 12-26-2012, 09:07 PM   #10
"Pick up some speed.. You'll make it."
BuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shedBuzzardsGottaEat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 3rd Battalion, 1st Marines
Name: Chaz
BuzzardsGottaEat's Tacoma Gallery
Now that is a quality father, son project
Old 12-26-2012, 09:12 PM   #11
WY7FRV
woodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shedwoodnick is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Steve
woodnick's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackdawg View Post
Sweet to here dad!
We'll tasked it up to the bench next hitch and you can see what I mean.

Products Discussed in this Thread