Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

URD's New "BEEF" Clutch

Old 03-28-2013, 05:57 PM   #42
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
tostidos's Tacoma Gallery
So glad I found this. So much want.
Old 03-28-2013, 05:59 PM   #44
tostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shedtostidos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Im going to be beating on my truck for awhile with the stock engine until I change the motor and tranny out. Its going to be subject to racing conditions. What would be my best option?
Old 03-28-2013, 06:05 PM   #45

http://urdusa.com/Clutch-and-Flywhee...duct_info.html
Old 03-29-2013, 03:27 AM   #47
cookee62 is on a distinguished road
cookee62's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torspd View Post
I am going to guess for off-road racing. I would go for the URD Stage 3 minimum. Higher clamping force and torque capacity of their single disks.

Or go for the best. Twins.
Yea I recently just got my Stage 2 installed and man what a difference. still going through the break in period eventually ill boost it but for the time being I thought it would work just fine. Great product
Old 03-29-2013, 12:20 PM   #48
dewey smith is on a distinguished road
Name: Corey
dewey smith's Tacoma Gallery
I had a lift. We have a DIY auto shop here in SLC that's super legit. I'll post pictures and a write-up this weekend.
Old 04-08-2013, 08:48 AM   #49
Alexander Supertramp
lodi781 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlodi781 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlodi781 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlodi781 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlodi781 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlodi781 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlodi781 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlodi781 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlodi781 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlodi781 is one of the sharper tools in the shedlodi781 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Firefighter: Stamford Fire Department, Group 3 truck 3
lodi781's Tacoma Gallery
Glad I found this...I've got 92 k on my 08...and they've tsb'd the throwout twice....I don't really want to replace it with another pourly designed TOB from toyota...I'll just use this opportunity as an "excuse" to upgrade the whole thing!