Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

URD MK3 exhaust

Old 02-01-2013, 05:41 PM   #1
andercal000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandercal000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandercal000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandercal000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandercal000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandercal000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandercal000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandercal000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandercal000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandercal000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandercal000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Calvin
andercal000's Tacoma Gallery
URD MK3 exhaust

I searched but nothing so I'm looking at urd mk3 exhaust and they only make for short bed. Not for long bed. so I'm wondering if anyone on here have urd mk3 on double cab long bed. any fit mod and and etc?
I think urd exhaust sounds the best in my opinion.
Thanks
Old 02-01-2013, 05:58 PM   #2
Gadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gadget@URD's Tacoma Gallery
It will not fit your truck.

If you where closer to us at URD I would invite you in and we would make it fit your truck.

I am sure you could have your local custom exhaust shop modify the URD system to fit. I bet all it needs is a section of pipe added before the muffler.

If you are interested in a ready to install system URD stocks the aFe system that will fit your truck.

G
Old 02-01-2013, 11:09 PM   #4
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brock
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torspd View Post
From the man himself.
Exactly what I was sayin to myself.

Thanks G!
Old 02-01-2013, 11:40 PM   #5
Loco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Loco38SUP's Tacoma Gallery
If URD can make you a longer front pipe go for it....the exhaust is kick ass!

The sound is just right for the 4.0 V6.

Old 02-01-2013, 11:42 PM   #6
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
That has go to be the cleanest chassis I've ever seen
Old 02-01-2013, 11:45 PM   #7
Team Impulse Red
CHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCHPTR11 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Dan
CHPTR11's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by benbacher View Post
That has go to be the cleanest chassis I've ever seen
My thoughts exactly.

Dude, I think you missed a couple of water spots on your exhaust when you cleaned the under side of your truck...
Old 02-01-2013, 11:51 PM   #8
Loco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shedLoco38SUP is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by CHPTR11 View Post
My thoughts exactly.

Dude, I think you missed a couple of water spots on your exhaust when you cleaned the under side of your truck...
lol....it didn't stay like that for long. The truck was brand-new and in storage until all mods were finished.

RJM
Old 02-01-2013, 11:52 PM   #9
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Lol must be nice!
Old 02-02-2013, 11:07 AM   #10
andercal000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandercal000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandercal000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandercal000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandercal000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandercal000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandercal000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandercal000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandercal000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandercal000 is one of the sharper tools in the shedandercal000 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Calvin
andercal000's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loco38SUP View Post

yeah it looks badass. how loud is it? so i was thinking maybe just have to add few more inches pipe in front to make it longer then have one of my buddy weld it all together. will it work?
Old 02-03-2013, 10:33 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by andercal000 View Post
yeah it looks badass. how loud is it? so i was thinking maybe just have to add few more inches pipe in front to make it longer then have one of my buddy weld it all together. will it work?
For normal driving you can hardly notice its there...but when you step on it the ROAR comes alive. The sound is more of a deeper growl and not high pitched or "ricey".

The mandrel bent piping is too nice to cut into and weld. I would ask URD to come up with a longer front pipe. If you want I can measure the front pipe from my stock exhaust from 2 reference points so we compare and see how much more is needed for the long version.

RJM
Old 02-07-2013, 03:49 PM   #12
NorCalTacoma is on a distinguished road
NorCalTacoma's Tacoma Gallery
That would be awesome as I am interested for my dbl cab lb also.
Old 02-07-2013, 03:55 PM   #13
mking will become famous soon enoughmking will become famous soon enough

Name: SilverSurfer
mking's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loco38SUP View Post

your under-carraige is clean as hell, cleaner than a new truck!!!!!