LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

FREE 668cc injectors

Old 02-15-2013, 07:52 AM   #1
Be Good or Be Good At It
cjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to behold

cjimenRR's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to cjimenRR
FREE 668cc injectors

So here's the catch; got myself a used TRD supercharger and need the TRD 425cc injectors. I'm a 12' Taco so I would love to go with the 668cc injectors but Ucon is not ready for the newer Taco's.

What I'm looking to do is get someone with low mileage TRD injectors to do a swap with me for some used 668cc injectors in exchange. The injectors will be provided with the harness needed and if you're in the Socal area I will do the labor for free.

If you're not local then we would need to ship so I would ask that you ship the TRD injectors to me 1st (I'll Paypal $10 for shipping cost) and upon reciept and inspection of them I would ship the 668's to you on my dime

Best way to reach me is via text Carlos 818-339-4066

PS- If anyone has any other ideas for me I'd appreciate the input
Old 02-15-2013, 12:38 PM   #2
Sleeper 4x4
Super Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Super Werty's Tacoma Gallery
post this up on xru, im sure a few people want this
Old 02-15-2013, 12:43 PM   #3
Be Good or Be Good At It
cjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to behold

cjimenRR's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to cjimenRR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Werty View Post
post this up on xru, im sure a few people want this
Already on there