Notices

Electrical Boost Gauge "T" Fitting Q

Old 03-03-2013, 06:24 PM   #1
TacoRuthe is on a distinguished road

Name: Joshua
TacoRuthe's Tacoma Gallery
Electrical Boost Gauge "T" Fitting Q

Hey guys,

I searched everywhere to find an answer to this question, hopefully someone can help me! Okay so I'm having some trouble with the "T" fitting and how its installed on my electrical boost gauge.

I know one side will go to Boost line off backside of TRD S/C. The middle nipple of the "T" will go to the boost sender.....and the side opposite boost line is?

Here is the diagram I'm looking at:
http://prosportgauges.com/52mmPerfor...0Elec~mech.pdf

Any help is much appreciated Thanks!

-TacoRuthe
Old 03-03-2013, 09:08 PM   #2
Be Good or Be Good At It
cjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to beholdcjimenRR is a splendid one to behold

cjimenRR's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to cjimenRR
That diagram is most likely for a vehicle with a factory turbo or supercharger. My boost gauge also came with a "t" but I didn't use it, I just ran a vacum line from my supercharger port to the boost gauge sending unit. No fitting installed
Old 03-03-2013, 10:50 PM   #3
TacoRuthe is on a distinguished road

Name: Joshua
TacoRuthe's Tacoma Gallery
Yah I guess that makes sense I didnt even think about that .......I feel dumb now haha

Thanks man