Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

noob

Old 03-09-2013, 01:30 AM   #1
mattN is a splendid one to beholdmattN is a splendid one to beholdmattN is a splendid one to beholdmattN is a splendid one to beholdmattN is a splendid one to beholdmattN is a splendid one to beholdmattN is a splendid one to behold
Army: Medic
Name: Matt
mattN's Tacoma Gallery
noob

What's up? I'm new to tacomas, coming from a 03 mustang gt. I haven't bought my truck yet, but will be looking to get a 05-09 4x4 dcsb when I get back from Afghanistan. I've been a member of other forums before so I know this is going to come with a groan, but I didn't see a sticky for the info.What performance mods are worth the money? What more and what brands should in look into getting? Thanks.
Old 03-10-2013, 01:11 AM   #2
Get Boosted
ToyotaTacoma4Ever is a jewel in the roughToyotaTacoma4Ever is a jewel in the roughToyotaTacoma4Ever is a jewel in the roughToyotaTacoma4Ever is a jewel in the rough

Name: Eric
ToyotaTacoma4Ever's Tacoma Gallery
Defenitly look into URD's products, defenitly your best bang for you buck.

Are you staying N/A or are planning to be boosted?
Old 03-10-2013, 01:20 AM   #3
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Are you a serviceman? Welcome to TW!
Old 03-10-2013, 06:06 AM   #4
mattN is a splendid one to beholdmattN is a splendid one to beholdmattN is a splendid one to beholdmattN is a splendid one to beholdmattN is a splendid one to beholdmattN is a splendid one to beholdmattN is a splendid one to behold
Army: Medic
Name: Matt
mattN's Tacoma Gallery
I may eventually put a blower on, depending on cost, haven't really looked into yet, and to acdronin, yeah, Army.
Old 03-10-2013, 08:50 AM   #5
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by mattN View Post
I may eventually put a blower on, depending on cost, haven't really looked into yet, and to acdronin, yeah, Army.
Well then thank you for serving son, make it home safe