Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

Unichip/URD MAF with deckplate mod?

Old 03-19-2013, 06:49 PM   #1
davidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: David
davidjmay's Tacoma Gallery
Unichip/URD MAF with deckplate mod?

Wondering if I could just program the MAF or unichip to the CAI setting, or no intake setting... would it work? I already have the deckplate mod. I doubt it would be the same but as long as its close and there's noticeable gains in either mpg or hp (or both ) I'll be happy. Not looking to drop 500 bucks on an actual CAI.
Old 03-23-2013, 12:19 AM   #3
Salesman by trade, Gentleman by habit
Mr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brennen J
Mr. Biscuits's Tacoma Gallery
I'll bump ya. I'm curious as well!
Old 03-23-2013, 05:14 PM   #4
davidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the sheddavidjmay is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Mr. Biscuits! Haha. Really hope someone out there has an answer to this, its not something you can just look up on the internet
Old 03-23-2013, 05:57 PM   #5
Mr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shedMr. Biscuits is one of the sharper tools in the shed

anyway I can upgrade the most awesome, cost effective mod I'm all ears. deckplate mod FTW
Old 03-23-2013, 06:39 PM   #6

Hell yeah! Have you noticed any changes in mpg with yours? Mine has gone down to around 13-14 but I'm not sure if its the DP mod or just the winter blend of gas
Old 03-24-2013, 03:11 AM   #7

mine has gone down but I'm pretty sure it's cuz I like to hear it so I stomp on it quite often

but screw winter blend. ridiculous idea.