Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

North Cal shop suggestions

Old 03-21-2013, 07:40 PM   #1
it looks stock, but with a little zest
zach nunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedzach nunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedzach nunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedzach nunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedzach nunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedzach nunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedzach nunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedzach nunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedzach nunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedzach nunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedzach nunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: zach
zach nunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to zach nunes
North Cal shop suggestions

So I need to get my gears swapped and I live in Chico. Anybody know of a good shop that can help me out within two hours?
Old 03-21-2013, 07:46 PM   #2
New guy
Ryan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shedRyan DCFS is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic/ff reserve
Name: Ryan
Ryan DCFS's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by zach nunes View Post
So I need to get my gears swapped and I live in Chico. Anybody know of a good shop that can help me out within two hours?
Check out the Northern California section and BS thread, some people were just talking about re-gearing a few days ago.
Old 03-22-2013, 02:45 PM   #3
it looks stock, but with a little zest
zach nunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedzach nunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedzach nunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedzach nunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedzach nunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedzach nunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedzach nunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedzach nunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedzach nunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedzach nunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedzach nunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: zach
zach nunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via Yahoo to zach nunes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan DCFS View Post
Check out the Northern California section and BS thread, some people were just talking about re-gearing a few days ago.
cool thanks!!