Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

will split second R4 software run on vista?

Old 04-06-2013, 12:03 PM   #1
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brock
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Exclamation will split second R4 software run on vista?

Got a couple days before my parts arrive, and I only have a vista run laptop......Gadget sent me the new map ill need to install on the maf calibrator.

Will the R4 software work with windows Vista?

Im reinstalling vista as we speak because it was running linux before.

Yes I did purchase a new usb to serial adapter and it came with the drivers.....id just hate to install everything and not be able to configure the maf cal.
Old 04-06-2013, 08:51 PM   #2
PMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shedPMK is one of the sharper tools in the shed

PMK's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justus View Post
Got a couple days before my parts arrive, and I only have a vista run laptop......Gadget sent me the new map ill need to install on the maf calibrator.

Will the R4 software work with windows Vista?

Im reinstalling vista as we speak because it was running linux before.

Yes I did purchase a new usb to serial adapter and it came with the drivers.....id just hate to install everything and not be able to configure the maf cal.

Does for me.

PK