LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

Spintech

Old 04-11-2013, 10:36 PM   #1
Adios is just really niceAdios is just really niceAdios is just really niceAdios is just really nice
Army: BAMF
Adios's Tacoma Gallery
Spintech

I've been doing a lot of research on which exhaust to get for about a week now. I finally settled on an 18" Magnaflow. So I drive down to the local muffler shop which happens to be highly recommended ( Best Muffler in Lake Elsinore). As I pull up I see some friends dropping off a buddies project 4runner. Hes getting custom exhaust done with a Spintech. So after some talking they talk me into getting one and I end up going home to do more research.

Now I know some guys on here have a Spintech... with that being said hows the cabin drone? I was looking at getting the 3000 Sportsman
Old 04-11-2013, 11:43 PM   #2
n00b
MJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMJonAgs32 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: MJ
MJonAgs32's Tacoma Gallery
I had the 18" Magnaflow for one month and thought it was crap. I explained what I wanted to the muffler shop and they swapped it out for a Spintech. Couldn't of been happier. 6+ years later and I still love it.

But honestly, exhaust sound and preference is all subjective. I really would recommend you going to a local meet and hearing different set ups in person. Audio clips online never do any good, and the same muffler on different trucks are different. You really need to hear it on a Tacoma, and on the SAME Tacoma (i.e. v6 vs 4 banger, etc)

GL