Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

booooost enroute

Old 04-17-2013, 01:25 PM   #21
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert Paulson
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torspd View Post
Modding: It's a lifestyle. Not a hobby.
True.....when u eat cheese and crackers instead of food in order to save money for mods, it indeed becomes a lifestyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by joneill03 View Post

Can't wait

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pugga View Post
You lucky SOB! I can't wait to see this setup

See it?
Its just a big black box.......with some shiny headers nearby........and a crazy shiny exhaust.......not much to "see"

But im betting the 1st onramp blast will be fun

Just not too sure about the rainy times

So I just caught wind that it may be possible to do a brake stand even after the supercharger/gas pedal reflash?!

I already have the abs killswitch......that would be nice
Old 04-17-2013, 01:40 PM   #22
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justus View Post
See it?
Its just a big black box.......with some shiny headers nearby........and a crazy shiny exhaust.......not much to "see"

But im betting the 1st onramp blast will be fun

Just not too sure about the rainy times

So I just caught wind that it may be possible to do a brake stand even after the supercharger/gas pedal reflash?!

I already have the abs killswitch......that would be nice
OK, let me rephrase, I can't wait to see the first 40 - 70 MPH pull
Old 04-17-2013, 01:46 PM   #23
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
OK, let me rephrase, I can't wait to see the first 60- 120 MPH pull
FIFY
Old 04-17-2013, 01:58 PM   #25
That one guy
Aw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shedAw9d is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colby
Aw9d's Tacoma Gallery
Damn you guys are lucky! Congrats on the SC's
Old 04-17-2013, 02:23 PM   #27
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
OK, let me rephrase, I can't wait to see the first 40 - 70 MPH pull
Indeed my friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
FIFY

Only at posted speeds

Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
Hiya Brock!

I see its contagious!

Sneaky bugger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aw9d View Post
Damn you guys are lucky! Congrats on the SC's
Thank you sir!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HomerTaco View Post
This makes my pants tight.
Sounds like u gotta fart maybe homie
Old 04-17-2013, 03:11 PM   #29
Penis Bird
SoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SoCalTacos's Tacoma Gallery
just met with the service manager at the yota dealer and he says he can get me a supercharger at his cost if i help him out with led light bars at my cost.....lets see what happens.
but i like what you've done so far...a little bit jealous.
Old 04-17-2013, 06:08 PM   #33
Lord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 1st Mar Div
Name: Nick
Lord Helmet's Tacoma Gallery
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justus View Post
lol nice which dealer if I may ask?
Old 04-17-2013, 07:34 PM   #34

Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
40-90...standing....on a closed road and possibly a 60-100

http://www.xr-underground.com/forum/...ad.php?t=30022

It has actually been updated more recently on the later pages. I just haven't rolled it over to the main page.

It is your turn.
Tor, ur a busy guy!

Thank you for all the knowledge u have been so kind to share with us!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalTacos View Post
just met with the service manager at the yota dealer and he says he can get me a supercharger at his cost if i help him out with led light bars at my cost.....lets see what happens.
but i like what you've done so far...a little bit jealous.
"cost" is relative...............if he doesnt give you a NUMBER that sounds good before hand, rethink it.
Dont be Jelly yet.......still gotta get it installed

Quote:
Oh shitz! A trifecta!

FPR mods for everybody!
nooooooooooooo, I wanna be done with this thing

Quote:
or i might sell it and make some coin
liez

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario Runner View Post
I'm jelly congrats man!
Thank you sir, and thank u for the help here and on XR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Helmet View Post
lol nice which dealer if I may ask?
Toyota of SLO
Old 04-17-2013, 08:13 PM   #36
Twat did you say?
BulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shedBulletToothTony is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: You can call me Susan if it makes you happy.
BulletToothTony's Tacoma Gallery
can't wait to see the pics of it bud
Old 04-17-2013, 09:33 PM   #37
MEMO CAMPOS is on a distinguished road

MEMO CAMPOS's Tacoma Gallery
Congrats! Nothing beats a blower for low end power! Good job!
Old 04-17-2013, 09:47 PM   #38

Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Hey Brock, just so I have an idea...and if you don't mind me asking, how much did it cost you?
very close to 4K

Quote:
Originally Posted by BulletToothTony View Post
can't wait to see the pics of it bud

Quote:
Originally Posted by MEMO CAMPOS View Post
Congrats! Nothing beats a blower for low end power! Good job!
Old 04-18-2013, 04:15 PM   #39

Justus's Tacoma Gallery
and I pick her up tomorrow........... blower install, plus clock spring recall.

Till then I get to drive this Kia Soul..........................gah