Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

booooost enroute

Old 04-18-2013, 05:24 PM   #41
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brock
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forster46 View Post
how I felt when I was told to pickup tomorrow and not today
Old 04-19-2013, 10:17 AM   #43
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalTacos View Post
Today the day?
You should bring your rig down to the Ventura off road expo tomorrow so I can drive it...err...I mean see it.
I dropped off the rental hamster car and I should have the truck today........sitting in waiting room.

Contimplating test driving something.......but I just want der truck back
Old 04-19-2013, 11:10 AM   #45

Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Take the frs for a spin while ya wait.
I looked at it..............at 6'1 and 260lbs, 2 knee surgeries and a recent rotator cuff.....I don't see getting in or out of 1 right now
Old 04-19-2013, 12:28 PM   #46
Penis Bird
SoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shedSoCalTacos is one of the sharper tools in the shed

SoCalTacos's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justus View Post
I looked at it..............at 6'1 and 260lbs, 2 knee surgeries and a recent rotator cuff.....I don't see getting in or out of 1 right now
HA...i hear ya.
im 6'3" 250...i went to test drive a wrx...contemplated moving the driver seat to the rear seat.
my buddy is an exotic car dealer....i cant drive more than half the cars he's got cuz of my size..
Old 04-19-2013, 12:30 PM   #47

Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
HA...i hear ya.
im 6'3" 250...i went to test drive a wrx...contemplated moving the driver seat to the rear seat.
my buddy is an exotic car dealer....i cant drive more than half the cars he's got cuz of my size..

Gotcha......i tried to drive a porsche but the pedals are too close together.

Size 13 or 14 EEEE
Old 04-19-2013, 12:37 PM   #49

Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
i wanted to get a 911 turbo....but i can only fit in the Panamera.
Damn feet
Old 04-19-2013, 05:11 PM   #53

Justus's Tacoma Gallery
nobody seen live?

Old 04-19-2013, 05:13 PM   #54

Justus's Tacoma Gallery

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN

4 service writer guys at the Ford dealership gave me thumbs up...........My buddy (parts guy at TOY) went with me and we were both giggling like lil girls.....street was filled with smoke curb to curb.

Never again tho.............I dont wanna blow out the rear end or trans......

NO this was NOT locked...........I never lock on the pavement
Old 04-19-2013, 05:38 PM   #57

Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Diiiiick.
See...now you've gone and done it...looking at urd site again.
lmao, oh the fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester243 View Post

Congrats mang
thank you
Old 04-19-2013, 05:50 PM   #58
Cornfed
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
not bad for a old man.
Old 04-19-2013, 05:59 PM   #59

Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95 taco View Post
not bad for a old man.
Old 04-19-2013, 05:59 PM   #60
PutterClutch
SconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shedSconnieHailer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Marc
SconnieHailer's Tacoma Gallery
That there is a nice strip