Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

booooost enroute

Old 04-19-2013, 05:02 PM   #61
ɔoɯq
BMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shedBMOC is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paden
BMOC's Tacoma Gallery
i want one!!
Old 04-19-2013, 06:29 PM   #63
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert Paulson
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SconnieHailer View Post
That there is a nice strip
dank!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMOC View Post
i want one!!
you do.......................yes you do.............. its a blast
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torspd View Post
Holy smokes!!!!! You can see that 11 from the I.S.S.

Should have gotten a video of that.

How does that exhaust feel now?

Thanx buddy, glad u likey!

I had no idea it was gunna be that awesome.........just wanted to test the theory of "the brake override flash can be overidden by the Crom ABS killswitch"

well, it worked.........and I wish I had video, but Im not doing it again on purpose.

The exhaust has gotten to be tolerable, its taken on a new tone with less rasp (or I think so atleast).......not sure if thats even possible tho.

as for how it "feels".............the exhaust feels toasty and tacky...............Rubber was thrown on the tip, the bumper, and all over the inner fender liners.

Seriously had no effffing clue it was gunna be so awesome.......and leaving 2 marks was a pleasant surprise....I couldnt post a pic if it was just 1 mark, and the Ford guys prolly woulda been laughing instead of giving thumbs up
Old 04-19-2013, 06:35 PM   #65
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ImpulseRed008 View Post
nice bud
danky Sooosan
Old 04-20-2013, 10:01 AM   #66
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
Soooooo now! Wish i had the $
Old 04-20-2013, 05:47 PM   #67

Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by joneill03 View Post
Soooooo now! Wish i had the $
So do i
Old 04-22-2013, 11:22 PM   #68

Justus's Tacoma Gallery
...........traction will be an issue, but Ill try to get the torque app and an OBD2 dongle.
It records 0-60 right?

and screen caps?
Old 05-02-2013, 09:53 PM   #70

Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by memario1214 View Post
Sooo much faster than mine! For now...
u stay up there, Ill stay down here.........then i haz no worries..........besides the lower u get in elevation the higher gas prices are statistically...so itll save u $$$

and on that note, im totally full of shit
Old 05-02-2013, 10:09 PM   #71
Vivid Illumination
memario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmemario1214 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Colton
memario1214's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justus View Post
u stay up there, Ill stay down here.........then i haz no worries..........besides the lower u get in elevation the higher gas prices are statistically...so itll save u $$$

and on that note, im totally full of shit
^^^ Yes, yes I know lol. Very much full of shit. Been looking at tires and even though I will be sticking with a 33", I am pretty sure that I will be in the range of 6 lbs lighter per corner with less rolling resistance due to massive lugs so that should be a nice change of driving behavior.
Old 05-02-2013, 10:28 PM   #72
Blasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shedBlasphemous is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Mike
Blasphemous's Tacoma Gallery
I need to get my DTLT headers and exhaust on my truck. Been sitting there since before I got my SC installed.

Unfortunately I don't have a LSD, so no 11s for me. Just 1s...
Old 05-02-2013, 10:30 PM   #73

Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blasphemous View Post
I need to get my DTLT headers and exhaust on my truck. Been sitting there since before I got my SC installed.

Unfortunately I don't have a LSD, so no 11s for me. Just 1s...
Neither do I...........'06 trd offroad, and I was not locked.