Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

booooost enroute

Old 04-16-2013, 05:57 PM   #1
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brock
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
BLOWN

Just what the title says

Old 04-16-2013, 06:08 PM   #2
colby8100 is on a distinguished road
Name: Colby
colby8100's Tacoma Gallery
What did you get.
Old 04-16-2013, 06:09 PM   #3
Cornfed
95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed95 taco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: jake
95 taco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by colby8100 View Post
What did you get.
x2
Old 04-16-2013, 06:12 PM   #4
cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack cmack
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
s/c?

sumbitch
Old 04-16-2013, 06:14 PM   #5
Purveyor of Fun
benbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shedbenbacher is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: ^
benbacher's Tacoma Gallery
Mk3?
Old 04-16-2013, 06:33 PM   #6
Lord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 1st Mar Div
Name: Nick
Lord Helmet's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justus View Post
Just what the title says.......should be done this week

Pics or it didn't happen
Old 04-16-2013, 08:07 PM   #8
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by colby8100 View Post
What did you get.
blown

Quote:
Originally Posted by 95 taco View Post
x2
c above

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmack View Post
s/c?

sumbitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by benbacher View Post
Mk3?
nope

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Helmet View Post
Pics or it didn't happen
1 second

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenLyns View Post

I prefer Rockstar
Old 04-16-2013, 08:08 PM   #9
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
blown

c above

nope

1 second

I prefer Rockstar
Red bull or go home
Old 04-16-2013, 08:09 PM   #10
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Custom Kenne Bell?
Old 04-16-2013, 08:15 PM   #12

Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Red bull or go home
I am Home

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofords08 View Post
Custom Kenne Bell?
maybe when I get a foxbody......After Erin is done with school, I really may get a Fox

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konaborne View Post
Old 04-16-2013, 08:16 PM   #13
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I am Home

maybe when I get a foxbody......After Erin is done with school, I really may get a Fox

I'm at a bar...so

Why'd you buy an s/c?
Old 04-16-2013, 08:17 PM   #14

Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-16-2013, 08:17 PM   #15

Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I'm at a bar...so

Why'd you buy an s/c?
because I can.................

really tho, because 3" exhaust is toooo big for n/a, combined with the long tubes and I miss my Tq on the low end.

for those who think u wont notice the TQ loss or new TQ curve with long tubes and a 3" exhaust..... I deg to biffer
Old 04-16-2013, 08:20 PM   #16
cmack's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
because I can.................

really tho, because 3" exhaust is toooo big for n/a, combines with the long tubes and I miss my Tq on the low end.

for those who think u wont notice the TQ loss or new TQ curve with long tubes and a 3" exhaust..... I deg to biffer
Choppy chops

Jeep stylez
Old 04-16-2013, 09:45 PM   #17

Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Choppy chops

Jeep stylez
1st it was a "thing"

now its a "style"?
Old 04-17-2013, 05:02 AM   #19
Look away, I'm hideous!
joneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoneill03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Johnny-5
joneill03's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-17-2013, 05:11 AM   #20
Pasti-Dip Free Since 1983
Pugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shedPugga is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Mike
Pugga's Tacoma Gallery
You lucky SOB! I can't wait to see this setup