Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

285/75/16 owners with 4.10 or 4.11 gear MPGs!

Old 04-22-2013, 11:12 PM   #1
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Scott
ColtsTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Question 285/75/16 owners with 4.10 or 4.11 gear MPGs!

Hey guys, looking to see what type of MPGs you guys are getting!

Please, only 285/75/16 (or equivalent ex: 285/70/17) tires and 4.10/4.11 gear owners respond

Thanks for your time guys!!
Old 04-23-2013, 09:19 AM   #2
ColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shedColtsTRD is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Bump!!!
Old 04-23-2013, 06:39 PM   #3

Old 04-23-2013, 06:46 PM   #4
Vaginas are rad.
Boone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Boone's Tacoma Gallery
I would comment but I'm 285/75/16 w/ 3.73's. Sorry.
Old 04-23-2013, 07:42 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boone Taco View Post
I would comment but I'm 285/75/16 w/ 3.73's. Sorry.
"would comment?"

You did comment. LOL!!

I'm running that same setup now and want to know how the upgraded gears reflect MPGs. Plus i'm getting a boat in a few months and would like a little more power
Old 04-23-2013, 07:44 PM   #6
Vaginas are rad.
Boone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shedBoone is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
Boone's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ColtsTRD View Post
"would comment?"

You did comment. LOL!!

I'm running that same setup now and want to know how the upgraded gears reflect MPGs. Plus i'm getting a boat in a few months and would like a little more power

Would comment as in address your actual need. I couldn't be helpful so I added a comment instead of just visiting your post. Good luck.
Old 04-23-2013, 07:51 PM   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boone Taco View Post
Would comment as in address your actual need. I couldn't be helpful so I added a comment instead of just visiting your post. Good luck.
Lol! Thanks for the bumps anyway. Hopefully someone chimes in with some #'s

Old 04-30-2013, 02:59 PM   #8
THIS IS AMERICA!!!
Cortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cortland
Cortland's Tacoma Gallery
Bump!
Old 05-05-2013, 04:14 PM   #9

285s and 4.10 or 4.11 gears....

Anyone...anyone...........
Old 05-07-2013, 01:12 PM   #10
THIS IS AMERICA!!!
Cortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shedCortland is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cortland
Cortland's Tacoma Gallery
Someone must run 285's with 4.10/4.11 gearing.
Old 05-07-2013, 06:15 PM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cortland View Post
Someone must run 285's with 4.10/4.11 gearing.

Lol