Notices

American Thunder Cat-Back Exhaust

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 04-25-2013, 05:40 PM   #1
Mugambo is on a distinguished road

Name: Todd
Mugambo's Tacoma Gallery
Smile American Thunder Cat-Back Exhaust

I thought I would share this with you guys seeing how I think I got a pretty good deal.

I ordered a Flowmaster American Thunder Cat-Back Exhaust system last night from AutoAnything http://www.autoanything.com/exhausts...A3545A0A0.aspx. They have a pretty cool deal going on right now with a mail in rebate which can save you a bit of money down the road. Anyways long story short I called AJ from AutoAnything this morning and asked if he could get me an even better deal and he did. I ended up paying close to $395 for a product they sell for $529.99. I know I have seen AJ post on here from time to time so I just want to say thanks again for the great customer service and deal.
Old 04-28-2013, 11:10 PM   #2
play every day
tooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shedtooter is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: CH47 Chinook mechanic
Name: Greg
tooter's Tacoma Gallery
I bet it looks and sounds great.
Could you post a pic and a video?
Old 04-29-2013, 09:38 PM   #3
Mugambo is on a distinguished road

Name: Todd
Mugambo's Tacoma Gallery
It does! Ill try to get something up tomorrow.

Products Discussed in this Thread