Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

Anyone have a snout cutter tool to sell?

Old 05-16-2013, 12:20 PM   #1
bass mechanic has a spectacular aura aboutbass mechanic has a spectacular aura about
bass mechanic's Tacoma Gallery
Anyone have a snout cutter tool to sell?

as the title says, does anyone have a used snout cutter tool they want to sell? I have a hard time justifying the cost for something ill use 1 time.
Old 05-16-2013, 12:32 PM   #2
Get Boosted
ToyotaTacoma4Ever is a jewel in the roughToyotaTacoma4Ever is a jewel in the roughToyotaTacoma4Ever is a jewel in the roughToyotaTacoma4Ever is a jewel in the rough

Name: Eric
ToyotaTacoma4Ever's Tacoma Gallery
I've got one but I've still gotta figure out how to use the cutter!? lol
Old 05-16-2013, 07:54 PM   #3
bass mechanic has a spectacular aura aboutbass mechanic has a spectacular aura about
well if you figure it out, get yours done let me know and maybe we can work out a fair price for you and me if your willing to part with it.
Old 05-16-2013, 08:03 PM   #4
Get Boosted
ToyotaTacoma4Ever is a jewel in the roughToyotaTacoma4Ever is a jewel in the roughToyotaTacoma4Ever is a jewel in the roughToyotaTacoma4Ever is a jewel in the rough

Well hopefully next weekend il get around installing the pulley, and sure il sure we could arrange something
Old 06-02-2013, 10:50 AM   #5
Get Boosted

You still interested for the snout cutter?? I'm all done using it
Old 03-09-2014, 11:12 PM   #6
SuperCharged!
Tsabetsaye is on a distinguished road
Name: Shaun
Tsabetsaye's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyotaTacoma4Ever View Post
You still interested for the snout cutter?? I'm all done using it
I'm interested in buying it...
Old 03-09-2014, 11:19 PM   #7
Knows a little about a lot
LuckyCharms is one of the sharper tools in the shedLuckyCharms is one of the sharper tools in the shedLuckyCharms is one of the sharper tools in the shedLuckyCharms is one of the sharper tools in the shedLuckyCharms is one of the sharper tools in the shedLuckyCharms is one of the sharper tools in the shedLuckyCharms is one of the sharper tools in the shedLuckyCharms is one of the sharper tools in the shedLuckyCharms is one of the sharper tools in the shedLuckyCharms is one of the sharper tools in the shedLuckyCharms is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ryan
LuckyCharms's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...ut-cutter.html
Old 03-10-2014, 06:30 AM   #8
i still have one i bought from the guy here and i never used it, i ended up buying a 2014 GMC sierra 6.2L
so if your interested shoot me a PM and you can paypal me 50.00 ill ship it for free if your in the US
Old 03-10-2014, 01:46 PM   #9
SuperCharged!
Tsabetsaye is on a distinguished road
Name: Shaun
Tsabetsaye's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by bass mechanic View Post
i still have one i bought from the guy here and i never used it, i ended up buying a 2014 GMC sierra 6.2L
so if your interested shoot me a PM and you can paypal me 50.00 ill ship it for free if your in the US
I'll buy your snout cutter. --sending PM
Old 03-11-2014, 09:44 AM   #10
Get Boosted

Lol you never used it bass mechanic!? oh well at least it's getting passed on to someone who needs it
Old 03-11-2014, 07:38 PM   #11
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyotaTacoma4Ever View Post
Lol you never used it bass mechanic!? oh well at least it's getting passed on to someone who needs it
yea i guess i never could bring myself to giving up the warranty over a few HP or the worries that come with it in case something breaks.

but in addition to that, i just decided i needed an upgrade and if your going to spend almost 50g's on a truck might as well get the biggest engine they offer!
i have to say the sierra is significantly faster than the boosted taco.
some reports are already saying they get better than 14.5 sec 1/4 mile times.

the only thing i don't like about the sierra is the larger size its a little harder to park, and the lights suck but other than that it smokes the tacoma in pretty much every other area i can think of.
Old 03-11-2014, 09:14 PM   #12
TRON is on a distinguished road

TRON's Tacoma Gallery
Smokes a supercharged tacoma
Regardless, we should meet up sometime when the weather is good... Like to see that 6.2 liter
Old 03-12-2014, 04:43 AM   #13
Get Boosted

Quote:
Originally Posted by bass mechanic View Post
yea i guess i never could bring myself to giving up the warranty over a few HP or the worries that come with it in case something breaks.

but in addition to that, i just decided i needed an upgrade and if your going to spend almost 50g's on a truck might as well get the biggest engine they offer!
i have to say the sierra is significantly faster than the boosted taco.
some reports are already saying they get better than 14.5 sec 1/4 mile times.

the only thing i don't like about the sierra is the larger size its a little harder to park, and the lights suck but other than that it smokes the tacoma in pretty much every other area i can think of.
I'd like to see how much it "smokes" the Tacoma because I know my taco can take just about any stock full size truck

I agree with TRON lol
Old 03-12-2014, 06:59 AM   #14
lol ok, ok i should state ANY TRD EQUIPPED TACOMA that retains the factory drive train warranty!

but for the record, if i really wanted to lingenfelter performance engineering has a kit for my truck that will boost the power to 560 HP and 530 TQ their 5.3L SC package already ran a 13.9 sec 1/4 with just over 400 hp to the wheel!

now having said that, I've already seen 2 people that ran 14.7 secs with the 5.3L totally stock. given the fact the 6.2L has more then 100 horses and 150 tq i am confident the 6.2l should run below 14.6 sec 1/2

here is a video and an unscientific demonstration of the 0-60 performance of a totally stock truck. you can just imagine the difference with a boosted truck!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=QsfG6UtH2N0

BTW with my stopwatch on this video i got 5.5 secs (crude measurement, but close!) also forgot to mention, you can see this driver shift it to 4wd before the launch, i can tell you personally in 2wd mode even at my altitude 6500 feet i can lay about 50 feet of skid marks with BOTH tires (has limited slip rear end) if i just floor it from a dead stop.

can you make a tacoma faster? i am sure you can! but if you roll up on one of those new 6.2l (which are quite rare) don't be surprised if you end up with a view of their tailgate!