Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

URD MAF CAL Maps anyone?

Old 05-21-2013, 03:07 PM   #1
Tacomayco
Tacomayco will become famous soon enoughTacomayco will become famous soon enough

Name: Michael
Tacomayco's Tacoma Gallery
URD MAF CAL Maps anyone?

Hey guys, I was hoping someone has the maps to email me. My current set up is k&n Cai y pipe, and true duals exhaust.

Or is there a website I can download then from?

Thanks for looking. God bless!

[url=http://www.tacomaworld.com/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/325159
Old 05-21-2013, 05:05 PM   #3
Tacomayco
Tacomayco will become famous soon enoughTacomayco will become famous soon enough

Name: Michael
Tacomayco's Tacoma Gallery
Yea I already emailed him, no answer...
Old 05-21-2013, 05:12 PM   #4
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert Paulson
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomayco View Post
when?

he gets rlly busy sometimes and it may take 3 days.................Calling is ALWAYS good to give him a heads up.

bottom line, tho if u didnt purchase the maf cal directly from URD, u are inline behind ppl who did.

He stated that himself, and it makes sense when u think about it if he is swamped.

ALSO remember he is in MD
Old 05-21-2013, 05:27 PM   #5
abides.
Brunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shedBrunes is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Coast Guard: LT- CG MH-65C/D Driver- CGAS NOLA
Name: Mark
Brunes's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Brunes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacomayco View Post
Like I said - CALL HIM - and see what happens. He has helped me source some parts that I needed more or less at the drop of a hat because I got on the phone with him and worked it out.

It's your rig - So if it's not important enuf for you to put in a few minutes to make a phone call, why should it be more important to someone else?