Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

Drum squeek

Old 06-29-2013, 09:53 PM   #21
Peanut butter mini time
Phil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
Phil Dammit's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by dually View Post
Its probably because you're retarded!
Interesting hypothesis, how did you come to this conclusion and how will you test it?
Old 07-03-2013, 05:08 AM   #22
car78412 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcar78412 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcar78412 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcar78412 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcar78412 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcar78412 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcar78412 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcar78412 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcar78412 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcar78412 is one of the sharper tools in the shedcar78412 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

car78412's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phil Dammit View Post
No bolts hold on the drum... and I readjusted mine and sanded down the pads, bus stop noise is gone
There are 2 holes on the drum to back it off the axel. I just need the size of the back off bolt.
Old 07-03-2013, 07:02 AM   #23
Peanut butter mini time
Phil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by car78412 View Post
There are 2 holes on the drum to back it off the axel. I just need the size of the back off bolt.
This must only be dependent of the 6lugs.
Old 07-03-2013, 11:28 AM   #24
Large Member
jmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjmarquez808 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: CIVILIAN/ E-5
Name: Jess
jmarquez808's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by car78412 View Post
got any pics of what you did, im lost. Mine still does that stupid squeek. Also when im in park and push the break then let it out i hear a squeek. So annoying!!! SOmoene HEeEeEELp
Old 07-05-2013, 04:19 PM   #25
Peanut butter mini time

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmarquez808 View Post
got any pics of what you did, im lost. Mine still does that stupid squeek. Also when im in park and push the break then let it out i hear a squeek. So annoying!!! SOmoene HEeEeEELp
Thats a sep issue from mine