Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

turbo header

Old 07-07-2013, 08:16 AM   #1
coma98 is on a distinguished road
Name: zach
coma98's Tacoma Gallery
turbo header

I'm needing a new Turbo header, after 2 months mine is cracked. Does anybody on here make them or know somebody who does? I need one ASAP
Old 07-07-2013, 10:14 AM   #2
Gadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gadget@URD's Tacoma Gallery
What truck, engine, and year do you have?

G
Old 07-07-2013, 03:38 PM   #3
coma98's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gadget@URD View Post
What truck, engine, and year do you have?

G
98, 2rz
Old 07-07-2013, 04:18 PM   #4
Professionull
battlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Alex
battlescars's Tacoma Gallery
Not a fan of LCEngineering are you? Also try hitting up Paradise Racing.
Old 07-07-2013, 04:55 PM   #5
coma98's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by battlescars View Post
Not a fan of LCEngineering are you? Also try hitting up Paradise Racing.
No me neither I haven had much luck with them, well there's start out at $850, Louis is a good Guy but I'd rather not spend that much unless I have to. It's kinda leaning that way tho ..
Old 07-07-2013, 05:46 PM   #6
Professionull
battlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shedbattlescars is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Well if you can find a shop that builds custom headers they should be able to copy your current manifold. Is it too messed up to patch up with a weld?
Old 07-07-2013, 06:35 PM   #7
coma98's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Well if you can find a shop that builds custom headers they should be able to copy your current manifold. Is it too messed up to patch up with a weld?
It can be welded, I was gonna buy one an then have this one welded an kept as a spare. Since I've got like 3 of everything lol
Its hard to find people around here who can weld it is the problem. I'll have to ship it off probably.
Old 07-07-2013, 07:22 PM   #8
Professionull

As much as I'd hate to say it, try craigslist.

Btw who did your turbo setup?
Old 07-07-2013, 10:00 PM   #9
coma98's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
As much as I'd hate to say it, try craigslist.

Btw who did your turbo setup?
I pieced it togather. I bought the piping an intercooler off eBay an the Turbo off of a 240. It was kinda simple, it would of been a little easier/cheaper if it was a 2000-04.
I recently jus bought a trans from a supra and a LSD I'm getn ready to put in. I'm going to big to soon, I'm just bout out of stuff to do to it.
Old 07-12-2013, 04:34 PM   #11
Professionull

Which trans did you get, the R154?
Old 07-13-2013, 07:59 AM   #12
coma98's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Which trans did you get, the R154?
W58 out of a supra, swap bell housings an its direct bolt up. Gets rid of the short ass 1st gear, with 3:73 1st gear at Rev box is 45 mph, vs 25-30 with the stock w59.