Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

*FEELER* Gaskets for Doug Thorley / URD Y-Pipe

Old 08-29-2013, 09:03 AM   #21
...and we're back!
Benson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
Benson X's Tacoma Gallery
BUMP! Still have (1) set of gaskets left.

Also, I finally got some sound clips with the Doug Thorley Y-Pipe installed. Horrible video quality and wind noise, but nonetheless, you can tell how it sounds.

Start-up, rev, drive-off (normal skinny pedal)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7iIldRfGCs

Drive-Up, Drive-Off (heavy skinny pedal)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPxXch1_Kkk
Old 11-07-2013, 02:29 AM   #23
808 Tacoma is on a distinguished road
808 Tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Just PM you
Old 11-11-2013, 01:56 PM   #25
...and we're back!
Benson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shedBenson X is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
Benson X's Tacoma Gallery
I finally got around to measuring the OEM y-pipe.

ID = Inner Diameter
OD = Outer Diameter

(1) Set left @ $20/Shipped. It "should" fit the OEM y-pipe based on the measurements I got, but I am not going to definitively say they will work, as they were designed to the exact specs of the DT Y-Pipe mated to OEM Headers (not the other way around as most people keep asking me about).

That being said, if you get them to work with your DT Headers and Stock Y-pipe - ALL SALES ARE FINAL.

hitmans.army was the first to PM me, followed by 808 Tacoma.
Old 11-13-2013, 03:08 PM   #26
Findus11 will become famous soon enoughFindus11 will become famous soon enough
Findus11's Tacoma Gallery
Installed my gaskets from you about 5,000 miles ago. No leaks, no complaints thank you again!!!!!!!! Woot woot
Old 11-23-2013, 05:14 PM   #29
Sleeper 4x4
Super Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shedSuper Werty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Super Werty's Tacoma Gallery
I went to my favorite restaurant last night and I wanted to get the special. They said they were out of it. So I asked for the recipe so I could just make it myself...and those jerks wouldn't even let me know how they made it! Can you believe that?