Left 5 3.11%
Center 5 3.11%
Right 7 4.35%
Dual (custom y-pipe) 23 14.29%
Through Hood 121 75.16%
Voters: 161. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-09-2013, 09:34 AM   #181
Running For Mayor of TW
richardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
richardbui23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemons View Post
I just started running my truck on a nice mix of Panda's blood and cocaine. It seems to do the trick. 400 hp and 500 ft lb of tq. Hell ya
you can get a 20hp boost and 2+ mpg if you use heroine...just saying
Old 10-13-2013, 01:28 PM   #182
Boss
TPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tanner
TPain's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemons View Post
I just started running my truck on a nice mix of Panda's blood and cocaine. It seems to do the trick. 400 hp and 500 ft lb of tq. Hell ya
sounds expensive
Old 10-22-2013, 04:17 PM   #183
I need to go return some videotapes...
Seabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shedSeabass is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Adam
Seabass's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TPain View Post
sounds expensive
Spare no expense when it comes to performance.
Old 10-22-2013, 04:24 PM   #184
fau8823 is a name known to allfau8823 is a name known to allfau8823 is a name known to allfau8823 is a name known to allfau8823 is a name known to allfau8823 is a name known to all
Name: Tom
fau8823's Tacoma Gallery
I think the best fuel conversion would be to use deuces from the hippie drug crowd from the Occupy Wallstreet gang. Since they're not busy deucing on police cars, the fuel supply should be infinite.
Old 11-05-2013, 05:00 PM   #185
metrick1215 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmetrick1215 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmetrick1215 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmetrick1215 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmetrick1215 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmetrick1215 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmetrick1215 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmetrick1215 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmetrick1215 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmetrick1215 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmetrick1215 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Firefighter/Paramedic
Name: Chris
metrick1215's Tacoma Gallery
WTF Did i just read... your putting diesel in your tacoma?? Ok then... well as most people want...

But if your getting too much black smoke just put this on...

then you can be super cool!!!
Old 11-10-2013, 12:14 AM   #186
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by audi2000 View Post
Stick you dick in your uncles ass, inhale, get methane and then add to your diesel, you'll have %234 more power.
http://youtu.be/-O_l4ZP8dyQ
Old 11-10-2013, 03:44 AM   #187
Alright then
BCephus is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCephus is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCephus is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCephus is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCephus is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCephus is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCephus is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCephus is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCephus is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCephus is one of the sharper tools in the shedBCephus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Slingblade
BCephus's Tacoma Gallery
[QUOTE=csuviper;7516839]

THAT's what I'M talking about! I knew through the hood would win the poll! And it's a SHOTGUN SHELL! I want one. Gotta get a big azz hole saw now.
Old 01-01-2014, 09:58 PM   #188
adamv22 has a spectacular aura aboutadamv22 has a spectacular aura aboutadamv22 has a spectacular aura about

Marines: V22 Flightline Mech
Name: adam
adamv22's Tacoma Gallery
what....in the actual fuck... lol...idk man, its obviously your ride, your choices, but....damn. i couldnt do that...
Old 01-01-2014, 10:15 PM   #189
nocaltaco has a brilliant futurenocaltaco has a brilliant futurenocaltaco has a brilliant futurenocaltaco has a brilliant futurenocaltaco has a brilliant futurenocaltaco has a brilliant futurenocaltaco has a brilliant futurenocaltaco has a brilliant futurenocaltaco has a brilliant futurenocaltaco has a brilliant futurenocaltaco has a brilliant future

Name: DTM
nocaltaco's Tacoma Gallery
My buddy did this conversion, but only a little bit different.
Backstory is that he lives in SF. Most people frown on this sort of wanton recklessness and disregard for others peoples comfort and the waste of our precious natural resources.
I was able to give him a recommendation, thinking that this will be able to sooth the savage beasts, i.e. Liberals. Luckily he knows another buddy who owns a print shop.
Basically it's a giant decal of a glorious unicorn, in all it's glory, pissing a rainbow stream. He slapped that sucka right on his tailgate, and whadda you know?
It has seemed to work, and the ole' taco now burning straight diezel baby!!!
Old 01-01-2014, 10:38 PM   #190
SteveO86 has much to be proud ofSteveO86 has much to be proud ofSteveO86 has much to be proud ofSteveO86 has much to be proud ofSteveO86 has much to be proud ofSteveO86 has much to be proud ofSteveO86 has much to be proud ofSteveO86 has much to be proud ofSteveO86 has much to be proud of

Air Force: Ground Radar Systems Craftsman
Name: Steve
SteveO86's Tacoma Gallery
Hey guys, this thread has inspired me. I have found the drivetrain from a Prius, but I think I can make it better. If I put the Prius pack in where my 4.0 lives, can I convert the gas motor to run on diesel and the electric one to run on meth? I'm hoping to get 550HP/1250 ft. lbs. at 45 MPG. Thoughts?
Old 01-01-2014, 11:25 PM   #192
WhiskeyWolf is on a distinguished road
WhiskeyWolf's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WThomas1250 View Post
Next month comes the "I blew my Tacoma up cause I kept putting diesel in it" threads.
Hahaha this guy has killed me!! His uncle must have been smoking crack that day or either he is the only mechanic around
Old 01-02-2014, 07:15 AM   #193
Peanut butter mini time
Phil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Phil
Phil Dammit's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by hitmans.army View Post
Hmm. Tried not to laugh. Didn't work. Problem I see with running diesel in a gas motor is one thing. Compression. If you roll coal, you are not burning all the fuel. Low compression will cause an incomplete burn and you will smoke up the guy behind you. You may think "well I will shave the heads, deck the block and raise the compression". Ok, figure out how to keep the heads on, the pistons on the pins, crank in the block (and not broken into pieces), not to mention seals and rings. Cheap and easy way, find a small cummins and modify the truck for it to fit.
you forget to run diesel you will need to convert to a mechanical fuel pump, with out high PSI to atomize the fuel you aint achieving now coal burnin
Quote:
Originally Posted by deog View Post
Day old hot dog water runs much better then diesel in a gas engine, and it is cheap, everyone knows this. What ever you do, do not mix in Badger sperm. It lubricates the injection pump very well, but will explode causing slime to come out of the exhaust and it is highly corrosive.

I have a 4bt and a 12 valve for sale for anyone that really wants to run diesel.
engines only. I believe the 12 valve will need to stick out of the hood by about 12" in a tacoma or 4runner to make her fit, but i am sure the OP's uncle can shoe horn it in.

CUMMINS for the win.
Fuck me, wish you would have said something before I bought the 2RZ for my samurai.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by csuviper View Post

PHOTO SHOP FTMFW!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiskeyWolf View Post
Hahaha this guy has killed me!! His uncle must have been smoking crack that day or either he is the only mechanic around
Or he doesn exist like the ability to do said diesel mod

This thread is full of so much derp, which I am now SUB'D for.

BTW Im pretty sure you need to bolt this on, to get the optimum performance out of your diesel mod.
Old 01-02-2014, 07:02 PM   #194
Boss
TPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tanner
TPain's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveO86 View Post
Hey guys, this thread has inspired me. I have found the drivetrain from a Prius, but I think I can make it better. If I put the Prius pack in where my 4.0 lives, can I convert the gas motor to run on diesel and the electric one to run on meth? I'm hoping to get 550HP/1250 ft. lbs. at 45 MPG. Thoughts?
You're pushing it with those numbers, but I would like to see the dyno when finished
Old 01-02-2014, 07:34 PM   #195
MatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedMatthewMay1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Matthew
MatthewMay1's Tacoma Gallery
Okay y'all have inspired me. Tomorrow I will top off my tank with water from my neighbor's hose. This way I can convert over to running on steam and I can get free fuel from any unsuspecting homeowner! This is great! Steam engine here I come!
Old 01-03-2014, 12:26 AM   #196
SteveO86 has much to be proud ofSteveO86 has much to be proud ofSteveO86 has much to be proud ofSteveO86 has much to be proud ofSteveO86 has much to be proud ofSteveO86 has much to be proud ofSteveO86 has much to be proud ofSteveO86 has much to be proud ofSteveO86 has much to be proud of

Air Force: Ground Radar Systems Craftsman
Name: Steve
SteveO86's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TPain View Post
You're pushing it with those numbers, but I would like to see the dyno when finished
I think the trick is going to be in the tuning to get those numbers. I believe that with the right ECU hacks, like If I install the Napster.car file, I should be able to download power from other Priuses and then I should get close.

Edit: I also forgot that I'm going to add my eco-leaf stickers to get more powa!
Old 01-03-2014, 07:01 AM   #197
Peanut butter mini time
Phil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shedPhil Dammit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveO86 View Post
I think the trick is going to be in the tuning to get those numbers. I believe that with the right ECU hacks, like If I install the Napster.car file, I should be able to download power from other Priuses and then I should get close.

Edit: I also forgot that I'm going to add my eco-leaf stickers to get more powa!
So close is good enough in your book?
Old 01-03-2014, 07:34 AM   #198
2stroketrush will become famous soon enough

EMS:
Name: Tyler
2stroketrush's Tacoma Gallery
Besides all the crazy talk, he said he runs 1.5 Gallons of SeaFoam every tank? That can't be good, for the Tacoma or the Wallet
Old 01-03-2014, 08:17 AM   #199
Peanut butter mini time

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2stroketrush View Post
Besides all the crazy talk, he said he runs 1.5 Gallons of SeaFoam every tank? That can't be good, for the Tacoma or the Wallet
He also said he converted his gasoline engine to diesel
Old 01-03-2014, 08:28 AM   #200
dsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the sheddsjones5 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: DSJ
dsjones5's Tacoma Gallery

a gas engine can not run diesel. simple as that.