Left 5 3.09%
Center 5 3.09%
Right 8 4.94%
Dual (custom y-pipe) 23 14.20%
Through Hood 121 74.69%
Voters: 162. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-30-2013, 08:12 PM   #21
Molon Labe
WThomas1250 is a jewel in the roughWThomas1250 is a jewel in the roughWThomas1250 is a jewel in the rough

Name: Will
WThomas1250's Tacoma Gallery
Just pipe it right into the cab. Only pussies breath clear air.
Old 09-30-2013, 08:14 PM   #22
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kase
SingleCabGuy's Tacoma Gallery
Run it up into bed, lay it flat along inside of bed, and cute a hole in tailgate. Weld colormatched flapper on tailgate so when accelerator is pressed, flap opens and you roll coal directly in the persons face behind you yet it closes and can't even tell there's a flap there when off.
Old 09-30-2013, 08:15 PM   #23
Boss
TPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tanner
TPain's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by SingleCabGuy View Post
Run it up into bed, lay it flat along inside of bed, and cute a hole in tailgate. Weld colormatched flapper on tailgate so when accelerator is pressed, flap opens and you roll coal directly in the persons face behind you yet it closes and can't even tell there's a flap there when off.
Well I'm thinking about installing a peterbuilt turbo so will that create too much of a lag for this to work?
Old 09-30-2013, 08:16 PM   #24
Eh?
Dibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shedDibblit is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Paul
Dibblit's Tacoma Gallery
If this works, I wonder if anyone will try to convert to a hydrogen engine?
Old 09-30-2013, 08:17 PM   #25
Road rage is a hobby
Oowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shedOowen is one of the sharper tools in the shed
EMS:
Name: Owen
Oowen's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-30-2013, 08:17 PM   #26
Molon Labe
WThomas1250 is a jewel in the roughWThomas1250 is a jewel in the roughWThomas1250 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dibblit View Post
Im just gonna quit putting gas in mine so it'll start running on air
Old 09-30-2013, 08:18 PM   #27
Boss
TPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tanner
TPain's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dibblit View Post
so that would be like just leaving your gas cap off and letting the hydrogen molecules filter through?
Old 09-30-2013, 08:19 PM   #28
DerpWerx Fab
SingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shedSingleCabGuy is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by TPain View Post
Well I'm thinking about installing a peterbuilt turbo so will that create too much of a lag for this to work?
It WOULD but then that just means more black smoke. In case you haven't noticed, diesels only roll coal when lugging. Once they get in powerband and high boost they usually stop blowing smoke so the more lag, the better!
Old 09-30-2013, 08:19 PM   #29
Tin Ninja
ZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: zane
ZKuhl's Tacoma Gallery
ur definitely goin to want a small turbo
Old 09-30-2013, 08:21 PM   #31
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by WThomas1250 View Post
Im just gonna quit putting gas in mine so it'll start running on air
LM FAO!
Old 09-30-2013, 08:27 PM   #32
Thin Blue Line
ProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shedProForce is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Anthony
ProForce's Tacoma Gallery
Port it out the hood scoowp!!!!!!

Just flip your headers upside down and go straight pipe. Open up the scoop and BAM! Badass exhaust!
Old 09-30-2013, 08:29 PM   #33
Go home if you don't like guns liquor and whores.
maxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
maxamillion2345's Tacoma Gallery
THIS fucking thread again...?

Old 09-30-2013, 08:31 PM   #34
nofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shednofords08 is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Patrick
nofords08's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-30-2013, 08:32 PM   #35
tacomataco2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomataco2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomataco2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomataco2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomataco2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomataco2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomataco2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomataco2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomataco2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomataco2 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomataco2 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

tacomataco2's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TPain View Post
so that would be like just leaving your gas cap off and letting the hydrogen molecules filter through?
That sunnabitch gon be skeetin' down the dirt tractor pull quicker than a coon in the moonlight!
Old 09-30-2013, 08:32 PM   #36
Formally afroman5015
bellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31B 1132 MP Co.
bellassaiw10's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomataco2 View Post
That sunnabitch gon be skeetin' down the dirt tractor pull quicker than a coon in the moonlight!
Yee Yee
Old 09-30-2013, 08:33 PM   #37
DerpWerx Fab

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellassaiw10 View Post
Yee Yee
First time I saw this on TW! Lol
Old 09-30-2013, 08:36 PM   #38
THE OLD TACO721 with a new name.
TnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTnRedNeck721 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Zach
TnRedNeck721's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by drunktaco View Post
hahahaa.

are you sure you not related to OP?
Old 09-30-2013, 08:42 PM   #39
deog has much to be proud ofdeog has much to be proud ofdeog has much to be proud ofdeog has much to be proud ofdeog has much to be proud ofdeog has much to be proud ofdeog has much to be proud ofdeog has much to be proud ofdeog has much to be proud of
Name: snicklefritz
deog's Tacoma Gallery
Currently my diesel has been converted to run solely on tree huggers, I started out by shoving some asshat fro the sierra club in the tank and worked my way up to complete eco nazi's. It took a parking lot of prius owners to really brake the truck in properly, but now she runs like a top and average about 300 miles of city/highway driving. Out of a child of a eco nazi, full blown hardcore tree huggers are good for 500 miles. Usually i just go to REI, and bonk one of them on the head in the parking lot as they enter there prius or volt, take then home and process them properly so as to not clog up my fuel filter and injectors. Horsepower is down compared to diesel is the only downfall. This truck on diesel had 525 hp at the rear wheel with 120 horse injectors, edge ceramic ball bearing 67 cm turbo and edge comp box that had been tweeked, now i believe the truck has no balls at all. But how do i convert from tree hugger back to diesel ? I just do not know, and my uncle doesn't know shit about shinola.

Just an FYI. the cummins diesel is such a great motor, in a pinch, it can run on underprivileged children.
Attached Thumbnails
DIESEL MOD GONE WRONG-img_1217.jpg  
Old 09-30-2013, 08:47 PM   #40
Molon Labe

Quote:
Originally Posted by deog View Post
Currently my diesel has been converted to run solely on tree huggers, I started out by shoving some asshat fro the sierra club in the tank and worked my way up to complete eco nazi's. It took a parking lot of prius owners to really brake the truck in properly, but now she runs like a top and average about 300 miles of city/highway driving. Out of a child of a eco nazi, full blown hardcore tree huggers are good for 500 miles. Usually i just go to REI, and bonk one of them on the head in the parking lot as they enter there prius or volt, take then home and process them properly so as to not clog up my fuel filter and injectors. Horsepower is down compared to diesel is the only downfall. This truck on diesel had 525 hp at the rear wheel with 120 horse injectors, edge ceramic ball bearing 67 cm turbo and edge comp box that had been tweeked, now i believe the truck has no balls at all. But how do i convert from tree hugger back to diesel ? I just do not know, and my uncle doesn't know shit about shinola.

Just an FYI. the cummins diesel is such a great motor, in a pinch, it can run on underprivileged children.
..... Im confused