Left 5 3.11%
Center 5 3.11%
Right 7 4.35%
Dual (custom y-pipe) 23 14.29%
Through Hood 121 75.16%
Voters: 161. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-30-2013, 08:53 PM   #41
Tin Ninja
ZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shedZKuhl is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: zane
ZKuhl's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by deog View Post
Currently my diesel has been converted to run solely on tree huggers, I started out by shoving some asshat fro the sierra club in the tank and worked my way up to complete eco nazi's. It took a parking lot of prius owners to really brake the truck in properly, but now she runs like a top and average about 300 miles of city/highway driving. Out of a child of a eco nazi, full blown hardcore tree huggers are good for 500 miles. Usually i just go to REI, and bonk one of them on the head in the parking lot as they enter there prius or volt, take then home and process them properly so as to not clog up my fuel filter and injectors. Horsepower is down compared to diesel is the only downfall. This truck on diesel had 525 hp at the rear wheel with 120 horse injectors, edge ceramic ball bearing 67 cm turbo and edge comp box that had been tweeked, now i believe the truck has no balls at all. But how do i convert from tree hugger back to diesel ? I just do not know, and my uncle doesn't know shit about shinola.

Just an FYI. the cummins diesel is such a great motor, in a pinch, it can run on underprivileged children.
fn hilarious
Old 09-30-2013, 09:02 PM   #42
Go home if you don't like guns liquor and whores.
maxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
maxamillion2345's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Currently my diesel has been converted to run solely on tree huggers, I started out by shoving some asshat fro the sierra club in the tank and worked my way up to complete eco nazi's. It took a parking lot of prius owners to really brake the truck in properly, but now she runs like a top and average about 300 miles of city/highway driving. Out of a child of a eco nazi, full blown hardcore tree huggers are good for 500 miles. Usually i just go to REI, and bonk one of them on the head in the parking lot as they enter there prius or volt, take then home and process them properly so as to not clog up my fuel filter and injectors. Horsepower is down compared to diesel is the only downfall. This truck on diesel had 525 hp at the rear wheel with 120 horse injectors, edge ceramic ball bearing 67 cm turbo and edge comp box that had been tweeked, now i believe the truck has no balls at all. But how do i convert from tree hugger back to diesel ? I just do not know, and my uncle doesn't know shit about shinola.

Just an FYI. the cummins diesel is such a great motor, in a pinch, it can run on underprivileged children.

Shit from shinola is something my grandpa used to say.

I like the rest too.
Old 09-30-2013, 09:04 PM   #43
Not very sporting to fire on an unarmed opponent.
OZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shedOZ-T is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Peter North
OZ-T's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by maxamillion2345 View Post
Shit from shinola is something my grandpa used to say.

I like the rest too.
The Jerk
Old 09-30-2013, 09:12 PM   #44
Go home if you don't like guns liquor and whores.
maxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shedmaxamillion2345 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Max
maxamillion2345's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by OZ-T View Post
The Jerk
Good movie

had to look it up, my grandpa was OLD

http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/know_shit_from_Shinola
Old 09-30-2013, 09:13 PM   #45
joes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedjoes06tacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Joe
joes06tacoma's Tacoma Gallery
Fill it all the way up with diesel and roll coal! Post video of this for us.

I think you should weld a coffee can to the end of your stock tailpipe. This gives the large diameter pipe that you desire, but keeps the coal rolling down at Prius level, where it is most useful.

FAP FAP FAP.......DIESEL!!
Old 09-30-2013, 09:17 PM   #46
HBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shedHBtaco02 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Allen
HBtaco02's Tacoma Gallery
Wow just when I thought I had heard it all. Then I read this...
Old 09-30-2013, 09:17 PM   #47
WTF
1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future1TUFFTRD has a brilliant future

1TUFFTRD's Tacoma Gallery
Wut?
Old 09-30-2013, 09:18 PM   #48
deog has much to be proud ofdeog has much to be proud ofdeog has much to be proud ofdeog has much to be proud ofdeog has much to be proud ofdeog has much to be proud ofdeog has much to be proud ofdeog has much to be proud ofdeog has much to be proud of
Name: snicklefritz
deog's Tacoma Gallery
Dual 8" stack's of course.
Old 09-30-2013, 09:26 PM   #49
vette6991 will become famous soon enough

vette6991's Tacoma Gallery
Sub
Old 09-30-2013, 09:43 PM   #50
Formally afroman5015
bellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shedbellassaiw10 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: 31B 1132 MP Co.
bellassaiw10's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Dual 8" stack's of course.
But make sure to keep the stock piping diameter don't want to lose any back pressure
Old 09-30-2013, 09:56 PM   #51
"Not all those who wander are lost"
Traction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shedTraction120 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

EMS: Paramedic, Search and Rescue, Wildland Firefighting
Name: Nathan
Traction120's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-30-2013, 10:08 PM   #52
F*ck you Brent
YotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shedYotaOverAll is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jessie
YotaOverAll's Tacoma Gallery
Old 09-30-2013, 10:41 PM   #53
Tacosupreme09 is on a distinguished road

Tacosupreme09's Tacoma Gallery
My god this thread...
Old 09-30-2013, 10:43 PM   #54
Pineapples on pizza Hawaiian does not it make.
Konaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shedKonaborne is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Cody
Konaborne's Tacoma Gallery
I fill my gas tank with increasing amounts of hamburger and cashews so that eventually it'll run on complete bullshit

Hopefully, in time, all I need to fill up is talk about how impressed I am with Kim Kardashian's business model
Old 10-01-2013, 01:38 AM   #56
Nixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shedNixinus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Nixinus's Tacoma Gallery
Did you make sure to replace the stock bearing fluid with a synthetic blend. Conversion to diesel requires a higher boiling point. You can usually pick up a bottle at your local auto parts store. If its not next to the oils they usually keep them in the back so ask someone at the counter. Happy to see more people switching to diesel.
Old 10-01-2013, 03:14 AM   #57
fau8823 is a name known to allfau8823 is a name known to allfau8823 is a name known to allfau8823 is a name known to allfau8823 is a name known to allfau8823 is a name known to all
Name: Tom
fau8823's Tacoma Gallery
I'm confused. This is a joke, right????
Old 10-01-2013, 03:20 AM   #58
seanboy is on a distinguished road

seanboy's Tacoma Gallery
I've been shot once already, a few more times I will be bulletproof.
Old 10-01-2013, 06:43 AM   #59
drunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sage
drunktaco's Tacoma Gallery
I'm currently trying this mod on my pinto. So far so good
Old 10-01-2013, 06:49 AM   #60
I'd rather be skiing...
teneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shedteneighty is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Law Enforcement:
teneighty's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacosupreme09 View Post
My god this thread...
... Is awesome!

Lol