Left 5 3.07%
Center 5 3.07%
Right 8 4.91%
Dual (custom y-pipe) 23 14.11%
Through Hood 122 74.85%
Voters: 163. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-01-2013, 11:31 AM   #81
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
acdronin's Tacoma Gallery
I think I'm gonna covert mine to run on dead hookers and midgets, ya know, clean up the 'ol gene pool a bit
Old 10-01-2013, 11:31 AM   #82
Running For Mayor of TW
richardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrichardbui23 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Richard
richardbui23's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by acdronin View Post
I think I'm gonna covert mine to run on dead hookers and midgets, ya know, clean up the 'ol gene pool a bit
i will join you in this.
Old 10-01-2013, 11:33 AM   #83
DavisBladeWorks is on a distinguished road
Name: John
DavisBladeWorks's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by acdronin View Post
Blue meth would yield more power.
Old 10-01-2013, 11:40 AM   #84
Banned
acdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shedacdronin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavisBladeWorks View Post
Blue meth would yield more power.
yeah but unless Jesse gets back into it, no more blue
Old 10-01-2013, 11:42 AM   #85
Boss
TPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tanner
TPain's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavisBladeWorks View Post
Well I ran out of diesel for a bit and put about a gallon of kerosene in the tank until I could get some more diesel. Did I screw up?

I hope not, because I can't wait to roll coal in my Taco.
because you have used kerosene you have actually reset the process. Now you will have to start all over
Old 10-01-2013, 11:42 AM   #86
Boss
TPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shedTPain is one of the sharper tools in the shed

TPain's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TACO TX View Post
This is exactly what happened when I pulled up at the pump for the first time after the switch
Old 10-01-2013, 11:54 AM   #87
ASE Master Tech
BamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: M1A2 hull/turret technician, 4th Maint Btn. 4th FSSG.
Name: Bill
BamaToy1997's Tacoma Gallery
Yeah, now I know this is BS. Funny enough though that I will watch the thread now for comedic factor.
Old 10-01-2013, 12:07 PM   #88
Banned
Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaToy1997 View Post
Yeah, now I know this is BS. Funny enough though that I will watch the thread now for comedic factor.
Well I sure hope no one takes this seriously
Old 10-01-2013, 12:13 PM   #89
student, land scaper, toyota fanatic
motostar00 has a brilliant futuremotostar00 has a brilliant futuremotostar00 has a brilliant futuremotostar00 has a brilliant futuremotostar00 has a brilliant futuremotostar00 has a brilliant futuremotostar00 has a brilliant futuremotostar00 has a brilliant futuremotostar00 has a brilliant futuremotostar00 has a brilliant futuremotostar00 has a brilliant future
Name: Ryan
motostar00's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BamaToy1997 View Post
There is no way this is real. And if his uncle is the best mechanic in that town, then I suggest everyone MOVE. Gotta be a joke.
No joke! I started this mod a year ago and now I'm pushing 458.5 hp with 25 mpg! Now that my truck is diesel I can order my new soot life sticker ! And order my 35 inch Nitto mud graps! I love Being a diesel owner because Rollin coal is cool! And now I can also wear Appalachian coal roller t shirts so everyone will know that I am a BA
Old 10-01-2013, 12:21 PM   #90
Boss

TPain's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by motostar00 View Post

No joke! I started this mod a year ago and now I'm pushing 458.5 hp with 25 mpg! Now that my truck is diesel I can order my new soot life sticker ! And order my 35 inch Nitto mud graps! I love Being a diesel owner because Rollin coal is cool! And now I can also wear Appalachian coal roller t shirts so everyone will know that I am a BA
can we see the dyno chart?
Old 10-01-2013, 04:05 PM   #92
deog has much to be proud ofdeog has much to be proud ofdeog has much to be proud ofdeog has much to be proud ofdeog has much to be proud ofdeog has much to be proud ofdeog has much to be proud ofdeog has much to be proud ofdeog has much to be proud of
Name: snicklefritz
deog's Tacoma Gallery
can i convert my diesel to run on gas with the same process ? Diesel has gotten too expensive.

by adding just a touch of Cat urine in the tank it will keep your egt's down. FYI.
Old 10-01-2013, 04:14 PM   #93
Boss

TPain's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by deog View Post
can i convert my diesel to run on gas with the same process ? Diesel has gotten too expensive.

by adding just a touch of Cat urine in the tank will keep your egt's down. FYI.
No this process doesn't work in the other direction. Once you blow soot you don't go back. #SootLyfe
Old 10-01-2013, 05:29 PM   #94
drunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sage
drunktaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TPain View Post
No this process doesn't work in the other direction. Once you blow soot you don't go back. #SootLyfe
We need a #SootLyfe group
Old 10-01-2013, 05:49 PM   #95
mac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud ofmac424205 has much to be proud of

Name: Mathew
mac424205's Tacoma Gallery
So I started this mod in my Accord a couple months ago and now the whole back of it is black and is running 7 sec flat in a 1/4 mile!!!!
The taco is to beast mode to try it. It will swallow the diesel and spit it out like a champ!!!!
Old 10-01-2013, 05:59 PM   #96
btipsword is just really nicebtipsword is just really nicebtipsword is just really nicebtipsword is just really nicebtipsword is just really nice
Name: Ben
btipsword's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by deog View Post

by adding just a touch of Cat urine in the tank will keep your egt's down. FYI.
i died when i read this.. hahahahah
Old 10-01-2013, 08:22 PM   #97
Boss

TPain's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by drunktaco View Post
We need a #SootLyfe group
yes
Old 10-02-2013, 08:01 PM   #98
lasllc has a brilliant futurelasllc has a brilliant futurelasllc has a brilliant futurelasllc has a brilliant futurelasllc has a brilliant futurelasllc has a brilliant futurelasllc has a brilliant futurelasllc has a brilliant futurelasllc has a brilliant futurelasllc has a brilliant futurelasllc has a brilliant future
Navy: Lead PO Submarine Reactor Control Dvision
lasllc's Tacoma Gallery
South go the Mason -Dixon Line ; that explains a lot.
Old 10-02-2013, 08:12 PM   #99
04trd is a name known to all04trd is a name known to all04trd is a name known to all04trd is a name known to all04trd is a name known to all04trd is a name known to all

Name: Matt
04trd's Tacoma Gallery
So after reading this I actually tried it. After 30 days if slowly putting diesel in my Tacoma it actually works! I pulled all 6 of my spark plugs and the sum bitch actually rolls coal!! Now my problem is with all this added power I can't seem to keep tires on it. Put her in 4x4 high with the rear end locked and it will smoke all 4 tires right off. With the power of diesel I'm thinking I'm pushing about 450hp and 1000 foot pounds. Any advice so I can stop melting the rubber in the diesel taco?
Old 10-02-2013, 08:23 PM   #100
drunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the sheddrunktaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Sage
drunktaco's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 04trd View Post
So after reading this I actually tried it. After 30 days if slowly putting diesel in my Tacoma it actually works! I pulled all 6 of my spark plugs and the sum bitch actually rolls coal!! Now my problem is with all this added power I can't seem to keep tires on it. Put her in 4x4 high with the rear end locked and it will smoke all 4 tires right off. With the power of diesel I'm thinking I'm pushing about 450hp and 1000 foot pounds. Any advice so I can stop melting the rubber in the diesel taco?
Rock some steel wheels. Thats how the coal trains do it and they really roll the coal