Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

DougThorleyHeaders install HowTo 13 toyota tacoma

Old 10-30-2013, 04:46 PM   #41
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brock
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 808bige View Post
Yo man. sweet write-up. Just what I was looking for, thanks for taking the time. I was thinking of dropping in some DTLT's as well. So these do in fact drop out the front two cats? Also those studs you were talking about, you mean the ones connecting the header to the block yea? and damn, since I got a '13 as well i guess I'll have to deal with that PITA air tube as well huh?
Yes they delete the front cats.

If u wanna keep those u will need to weld them onto a set of shorties
Old 11-02-2013, 09:54 AM   #42
TripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: They keep callin me cowboy but its not my name...
Location: Socal but I am still a Southern Florida guy at heart
TripleThreat's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justus View Post
Yes they delete the front cats.

If u wanna keep those u will need to weld them onto a set of shorties
Correct its not a bad welding deal
Old 11-02-2013, 09:57 AM   #43
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleThreat View Post
Correct its not a bad welding deal
As long as u are/have a competent welder that can make a jig, otherwise u face reinstall issues if flanges don't line up.
Old 11-02-2013, 10:19 AM   #44
TripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
As long as u are/have a competent welder that can make a jig, otherwise u face reinstall issues if flanges don't line up.
Yep my friend had the same problem
Old 11-02-2013, 10:55 AM   #45

Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Yep my friend had the same problem
Bummer... I'm not in southern california anymore or I would a got shorties..... No performance places here. So longs it is, and I kept all my factory parts just in case.
Old 11-05-2013, 11:02 PM   #46

Quote:
Bummer... I'm not in southern california anymore or I would a got shorties..... No performance places here. So longs it is, and I kept all my factory parts just in case.
Im going to Cali in February im going to keep my truck registered in florida because of the cats haha.
Old 11-06-2013, 11:22 AM   #47

Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Im going to Cali in February im going to keep my truck registered in florida because of the cats haha.
See u for my burfday then!
Steaks and beer at the taproom in Paso Robles
Old 11-06-2013, 07:45 PM   #48

Quote:
See u for my burfday then!
Steaks and beer at the taproom in Paso Robles
Mine is in febuarary as well actually! I can bring a 6 pack if your serous i'll be there dont kid with me know cause I was already feeling down that I was going to be alone in san deigo for my birthday! You better be serous partner about steak n beers
Old 11-06-2013, 10:03 PM   #49

Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Mine is in febuarary as well actually! I can bring a 6 pack if your serous i'll be there dont kid with me know cause I was already feeling down that I was going to be alone in san deigo for my birthday! You better be serous partner about steak n beers
as long as work allows, and u make it to paso robles, Im serious.

no need to bring beer..... Firestone Walker brewery is next door
Old 11-06-2013, 10:56 PM   #50

Quote:
as long as work allows, and u make it to paso robles, Im serious.

no need to bring beer..... Firestone Walker brewery is next door
Haha that s 5 hour drive but im still up for it as long as im in town lets do this!