Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

Wicked flow 13 or Kamikaze vs aero turbine 2525 or xl

Old 11-03-2013, 11:08 AM   #1
kperickson is on a distinguished road
Firefighter:
kperickson's Tacoma Gallery
Wicked flow 13 or Kamikaze vs aero turbine 2525 or xl

narrowed it down to these 4. ive read tons of threads on each just wanted some specific feedback before i pull the trigger. leaning more towards the aero turbine 2525, from what ive read it has a little less drone but the wicked flow 13 sounds good to. ive seen the youtube clips but still cant decide. thanks for any advice
Old 11-05-2013, 08:36 AM   #2
anthonytacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthonytacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthonytacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthonytacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthonytacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthonytacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthonytacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthonytacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthonytacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthonytacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shedanthonytacoma is one of the sharper tools in the shed
anthonytacoma's Tacoma Gallery
I just installed the 2525XL and i love it. you can definitely hear it when you GAS it, but when your just cruising there's No drone, just a very subtle tone if any. I didn't notice too much rasp either, which is why i chose the XL version.
Old 11-07-2013, 08:14 AM   #4
Firefighter:
awesome didn't know that. Thanks
Old 11-07-2013, 04:21 PM   #5
TacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacomaGus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Gus
TacomaGus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by kperickson View Post
awesome didn't know that. Thanks
I've had all of them actually haha. Aero 2525 with all your cats, and 2525xl with headers or y pipe
Old 11-07-2013, 08:22 PM   #6
Firefighter:
u liked the aero better than the wicked flow?
Old 11-07-2013, 08:25 PM   #7
HIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shedHIYota is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force:
Name: Angel
HIYota's Tacoma Gallery
+1 for the Aeroturbine. I also have the resonated version and I like the sound. I have my exhaust chopped before the rear axle. With it done like that I have some drone in the cab but it's still less annoying than the magna flow I had in my 03 that went all the way back.
Old 11-07-2013, 08:33 PM   #8
Firefighter:
thanks man i appreciate the feedback
Old 11-13-2013, 01:13 AM   #9
06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed06rubi is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Kenney
06rubi's Tacoma Gallery
I put a 13" Wicked Flow on my wife's truck. I think it sounds pretty good, but it does have a drone at highway speeds. It does have an axle dump so that accounts for some of the drone. I put it on 3 years ago and it still sounds the same now as it did then.