LSC15's 95 Tacoma 4x4

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

Best bang for buck performance upgrades?

Old 01-04-2014, 02:08 PM   #22
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Robert Paulson
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torspd View Post
Somebody need Sig links? o_O
I just look for any post u made and re link where I see fit
Old 01-05-2014, 10:17 AM   #28
Stalker
TacoBrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBrah is one of the sharper tools in the shedTacoBrah is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Sean
TacoBrah's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by RideFast View Post
These trucks are already pretty quick and efficient at the same time. Just make your truck look cool.
I kinda forgot (got used to) the power these 4.0's have just stock, they are definitely some quick trucks.
Old 01-09-2014, 09:12 PM   #30
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
And they are really quick when over 400whp.
When they hook
Old 01-10-2014, 05:13 AM   #31
Gadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shedGadget@URD is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Gadget@URD's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tooter View Post
For 17 years, I drove without AC or PS in my old Taco. I live and work in an unincorporated sparsely populated rural area and am rarely ever in the city, so I don't need either of them. Since performance options for these trucks are so limited, I focused on reducing weight and engine load as well as simple non invasive bolt on intake and exhaust mods. Latest fillup today was 25.3 mpg mixed street and highway driving on 87 octane winter blend gas.
Have you thought about the URD Supercharger Kit for your truck?

http://urdusa.com/Forced-Induction-U...duct_info.html
Old 01-10-2014, 01:07 PM   #32
Mechanically Goofy
neonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shedneonlazer is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Jeff
neonlazer's Tacoma Gallery
I don't get the idea of a supercharger on a v4, Lol
Old 01-10-2014, 05:26 PM   #36

Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Could the conclusion be made to call it an OI4? o_O
than a 4 rotor is 4Δ or is it an I4Δ?

and, well........... a boxer 4 would be an I2OI2 right?

2 inline Opposable of 2 more inline?
Old 01-10-2014, 05:27 PM   #37

Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucario Runner View Post
what about boxer 4's? lol