Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

v8 tundra

Old 01-16-2014, 06:00 PM   #1
whitetaco07 is on a distinguished road
whitetaco07's Tacoma Gallery
v8 tundra

anyone ever though about putting one of these in a Tacoma or see if it was even possible?
Old 01-16-2014, 08:37 PM   #2
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brock
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitetaco07 View Post
anyone ever though about putting one of these in a Tacoma or see if it was even possible?

worthless unless its force fed imho
Old 01-16-2014, 08:38 PM   #3
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Justus's Tacoma Gallery
http://www.leftlanenews.com/supercha...-for-sema.html
Old 01-16-2014, 08:40 PM   #4

Justus's Tacoma Gallery
and heres a V8 in a local 1st gen apparently

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-8grTIRTG3w
Old 01-31-2014, 08:21 AM   #6
Card1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCard1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCard1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCard1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCard1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCard1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCard1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCard1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCard1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCard1 is one of the sharper tools in the shedCard1 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 1371 Combat Engineer, leave in july (currently highschool senior)
Card1's Tacoma Gallery
Looks and sounds good. I feel like you'd need to beef up pretty much your whole chassis system with that motor?
Old 02-01-2014, 07:09 AM   #7
whitetaco07 is on a distinguished road
whitetaco07's Tacoma Gallery
Brakes for sure and rear end.. Can call it the super taco
Old 03-12-2014, 11:38 PM   #8
Oggy is on a distinguished road
Name: David
Oggy's Tacoma Gallery
I have been itching for a project vehicle and throwing in a tundra v8 with a supercharger crossed my mind. Only thing holding me back is the cost, the engine isn't that bad considering I can sell my old one but a new exhaust system, tundra rear axle, new drive shaft, new air intake and I believe MAF system. I doubt I could justify that instead of just getting a supercharger for my truck.