Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

Scangauge - best mounting spot?

Referenced Products Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 01-24-2014, 10:19 AM   #1
Don557 is on a distinguished road
Don557's Tacoma Gallery
Scangauge - best mounting spot?

Just picked up a ScangaugeII for my '13. Looking for ideas on best place to mount it and cable routing.
Thanks
Old 01-24-2014, 10:21 AM   #2
I've got so much soul in me that I'm barely alive.
Zombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shedZombie Runner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AMMO (2W0)
Name: Kevin
Zombie Runner's Tacoma Gallery
I placed mine on top of my steering wheel and routed the line through the dash. Im also a cheap ass.

Best IMO would be the blend mount for on top of the rear view mirror

http://www.amazon.com/BlendMount-Des...uge+blendmount
Old 01-25-2014, 08:05 PM   #3
Lord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shedLord Helmet is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: 1st Mar Div
Name: Nick
Lord Helmet's Tacoma Gallery
Or use this setup: http://www.tacomaworld.com/forum/2nd...nting-mod.html only cost $2 compared to $50+ for the blend mount

That's the route I ran. Mounted it with screws instead

Products Discussed in this Thread