Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

Off to the races!!!!

Old 03-04-2014, 08:39 PM   #1
'merica
FreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: null
FreidTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Off to the races!!!!

So we are trying to enter the 24 hours of LeMons but are having trouble financially covering all the costs of the safety equipment. Here is our beauty! 1991 v6 Camry

Help us out?
http://www.youcaring.com/help-a-neig...-races-/146477
Old 03-04-2014, 08:41 PM   #2
TripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shedTripleThreat is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: They keep callin me cowboy but its not my name...
Location: Socal but I am still a Southern Florida guy at heart
TripleThreat's Tacoma Gallery
Good luck and I a shall support you a little
Old 03-04-2014, 08:57 PM   #5
'merica
FreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedFreidTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torspd View Post
Soooooo want to follow in those footsteps!
Hey Thanks. I sure hope we can get it together in time. We were having troubles with the car but fingers crossed we figured it out.
Old 03-04-2014, 09:42 PM   #6
BabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Infantry
BabyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
I'll help out when I get my tow strap back!
Old 03-04-2014, 09:48 PM   #8
BabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Infantry
BabyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Not my fault it magically disappeared right after you grabbed the tow strap
Old 03-05-2014, 03:27 PM   #10
'merica

Belts came in today. Idler will be here friday. Will hopefully get this bad boy up and running again this weekend
Old 03-05-2014, 09:03 PM   #12
'merica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torspd View Post
Who are you guys having build the cage?
Possibly will do it myself, or we will have my buddies uncle who is a machinist do it.

Found this and possibly will do this to save a huge headache of bending.
http://www.rollcagecomponents.com/le...0-dom/#reviews
Old 03-07-2014, 11:17 AM   #15
'merica

It is like the perfect Bundle. Still not exactly cheap though.

I did get in a new timing belt, alternator belt, powersteering belt, and tensioner idler.

Time to reclock the odd cylinder set of valves and reassemble.