Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

Transmission and differencial oil change help

Old 03-06-2014, 06:03 PM   #1
renval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shed
renval's Tacoma Gallery
Transmission and differencial oil change help

Hi guys! I have 2006 TRD off road 4x4 manual transmission with 85k miles, I check on the back of the rear differencial and I saw this

I went to the dealer and they gave me this

The left one is for the transmission and the one on the right is for the front and rear differencial, the guy gave me 4qt for both differencial and 12qt for the transmission! Is that correct? I thought I need only 2qts to flush the transmission.
Old 03-07-2014, 06:45 AM   #2
Lurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shedLurkin is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Name: Rod
Lurkin's Tacoma Gallery
Wrong fluid for manual. You were given the fluid for the auto.
Old 03-07-2014, 08:36 AM   #3
renval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shedrenval is one of the sharper tools in the shed
renval's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurkin View Post
thank you Lurkin! what they gave 12qts, i have seen people using 2 qts only.
Old 03-07-2014, 11:30 AM   #5
Chief Pal Guy
MQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shedMQQSE is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: AD Command & Control (C2) Retired // Civ Load Planner
Name: Rob III
MQQSE's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lurkin View Post
This^^^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Torspd View Post
Holy smokes. That parts guys was pretty
ya' think?