Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

castrol edge

Old 03-30-2009, 10:31 PM   #1
do w3rk!
deadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

deadbolt's Tacoma Gallery
castrol edge

I was thinking about trying this new oil from castrol - Castrol Edge.
Has anyone tried this or should i stick to mobil one?
Old 04-01-2009, 07:46 PM   #2
tylytle is on a distinguished road

tylytle's Tacoma Gallery
I checked out the website. Looks impressive.
Old 04-01-2009, 07:50 PM   #3
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
Anything from Castrol is gonna be awesome stuff.

Im going to try it......
Old 04-01-2009, 07:55 PM   #4

tylytle's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lentsnh View Post
Anything from Castrol is gonna be awesome stuff.

Im going to try it......
I am too. Next oil change.
Old 04-01-2009, 07:59 PM   #5
Banned
Lentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shedLentsnh is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Lentsnh's Tacoma Gallery
I bet anything though its like $44.00 a bottle or MORE. I dont care! its Castrol--Liquid Engineering
Old 04-01-2009, 08:01 PM   #6
do w3rk!
deadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the sheddeadbolt is one of the sharper tools in the shed

it was 34 bucks at walmart, compared to the castrol syntec which was 21.
Old 04-01-2009, 08:05 PM   #8

tylytle's Tacoma Gallery
I hope so. I paid 25.00 for Mobile1.
Old 04-01-2009, 08:19 PM   #9
do w3rk!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tylytle View Post
I hope so. I paid 25.00 for Mobile1.
I was going to get that but they didnt have any 5 quart ones so I decided to go with Castrol. Hopefully it feels like its supercharged
Old 04-07-2009, 09:09 AM   #10
aznkid4now is on a distinguished road
aznkid4now's Tacoma Gallery
hmmm
Old 04-07-2009, 09:19 AM   #11
do w3rk!

Quote:
Originally Posted by aznkid4now View Post
hmmm
It feels smoother but havent seen a change in mpg.
Old 04-07-2009, 09:30 AM   #13
do w3rk!

yea maybe ill do that next time.
i dont think i will be spending 34 bucks on oil anymore. after all i do change my oil every 3-5k.