Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

Gears and Lockers BS Thread

Old 04-24-2014, 12:11 PM   #1
tacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Luis
tacomonazul's Tacoma Gallery
Gears and Lockers BS Thread

This is a thread followed by ECGS Group Buy, everybody else that has gears lockers or just wants to BS is welcome
Old 04-24-2014, 12:14 PM   #2
BabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
Army: Infantry
BabyTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-24-2014, 12:17 PM   #3
ckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shedckeene9 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

ckeene9's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-24-2014, 12:19 PM   #4
tacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shedtacomonazul is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Old 04-24-2014, 12:23 PM   #5
BabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shedBabyTaco is one of the sharper tools in the shed
I am not sure why the mods haven't took care of the ECGS thread. I asked them to just delete the posts so we could keep the subscribers...they must be busy...
Old 04-24-2014, 12:53 PM   #6
member-in-training
tibblits920 is on a distinguished road

Name: Stephen
tibblits920's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-24-2014, 01:07 PM   #7

Less popcorn more pics
Old 04-24-2014, 01:08 PM   #8
KevinTaco is on a distinguished road
Name: Kevin
KevinTaco's Tacoma Gallery
Old 04-24-2014, 01:15 PM   #9
ASE Master Tech
BamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shedBamaToy1997 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Marines: M1A2 hull/turret technician, 4th Maint Btn. 4th FSSG.
Name: Bill
BamaToy1997's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomonazul View Post
Less popcorn more pics

OK. There is a pic for you.

Well it IS on-topic at least!
Old 04-24-2014, 01:18 PM   #10
Lets talk CO2 and lockers . I am going the route in the video below, as discussed in the other thread but I will be waiting until my next paycheck in may to buy it. Any opinions on the topic?

http://youtu.be/BOcRX5j2oH0
Old 04-24-2014, 01:28 PM   #11
madmex is on a distinguished road
Navy: Command Fireman
Name: Frank
madmex's Tacoma Gallery
Subd
Old 04-24-2014, 02:48 PM   #12
Jefes Taco has a spectacular aura aboutJefes Taco has a spectacular aura about

Jefes Taco's Tacoma Gallery
What's the GB?
Old 04-24-2014, 02:50 PM   #13
Jefes Taco has a spectacular aura aboutJefes Taco has a spectacular aura about

Jefes Taco's Tacoma Gallery
Also, what lockers are you guys running? I'm thinking ARB in the rear. No locker up front for me.
Old 04-24-2014, 02:55 PM   #14
rockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shedrockgecko03 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Ben
rockgecko03's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by BabyTaco View Post
Lets talk CO2 and lockers . I am going the route in the video below, as discussed in the other thread but I will be waiting until my next paycheck in may to buy it. Any opinions on the topic?

OX doesn't make a locker for the toy axles...

Unless you know something I don't know...
Old 04-24-2014, 02:55 PM   #15
The group buy is over and out of respect for Chase's decision pricing should not be mentioned. If you feel the need to talk discounts please do so where the public can't find it.
Old 04-24-2014, 02:59 PM   #16

Quote:

99 is a good deal compared to the 300 arb compressor

Quote:
The group buy is over and out of respect for Chase's decision pricing should not be mentioned. If you feel the need to talk discounts please do so where the public can't find it.
This^
Old 04-24-2014, 03:39 PM   #17
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockgecko03 View Post
OX doesn't make a locker for the toy axles...

Unless you know something I don't know...
Not the locker just their air system.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tacomonazul View Post
99 is a good deal compared to the 300 arb compressor
Yeah, but this would be comparable to the cheaper small compressor. Not really cheaper but you can carry back up air and there is zero electrical components so its less likely to have a fault and leave you without a locker.
Old 04-24-2014, 03:54 PM   #18
Don't give up here just yet
2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
2TRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Anybody gonna have stock 4.10s after their re-gear they'd want to sell me?? (Need non Elocker R&P)
Old 04-24-2014, 04:10 PM   #19
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2TRunner View Post
Anybody gonna have stock 4.10s after their re-gear they'd want to sell me?? (Need non Elocker R&P)
I would but ECGS is doing my work now. I don't think there was another 4banger in the GB but I could be wrong. Here is an option though http://eastcoastgearsupply.com/c-121...sed-parts.html
Old 04-24-2014, 04:49 PM   #20
Don't give up here just yet
2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed2TRunner is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Chris
2TRunner's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
I would but ECGS is doing my work now. I don't think there was another 4banger in the GB but I could be wrong. Here is an option though http://eastcoastgearsupply.com/c-121...sed-parts.html
Yeah, I know about the used items they have and will probably end up getting some from there.

I know as soon as I do though, someone will finally post 4.10s for sale for even less than what ECGS has them for and I'll want to kick myself.