Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

CEL o2 Sensor Code Help

Old 08-04-2014, 11:51 PM   #1
Back to Back World War Champions
tylershane17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtylershane17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtylershane17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtylershane17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtylershane17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtylershane17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtylershane17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtylershane17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtylershane17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtylershane17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtylershane17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Tyler
tylershane17's Tacoma Gallery
CEL o2 Sensor Code Help

So a while back my catalytic converter went out on me, it was completely done. The shop where I have all the big repairs done told me to bring it in and they would straight pipe it as that would be cheaper than putting a new converter on. So I did and as expected I am popping up a few check engine lights. One being PO420 and the other being PO133 which both have to do with my catalytic/o2 system. CEL lights usually don't bother me but these have been on a while and I'm thinking they are making my gas mileage go down. I've heard of dummy o2 sensors and was thinking that might fix the problem. I was wondering if anyone could give me a suggestion of what to do.
Old 08-05-2014, 09:15 AM   #2
tylershane17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtylershane17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtylershane17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtylershane17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtylershane17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtylershane17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtylershane17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtylershane17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtylershane17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtylershane17 is one of the sharper tools in the shedtylershane17 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Anyone have an idea?
Old 08-06-2014, 04:30 PM   #3

Anybody got an idea?
Old 08-06-2014, 05:54 PM   #4
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brock
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
URDUSA.com
Old 08-06-2014, 05:55 PM   #5
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brock
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
specifically

http://urdusa.com/Electronics-Rear-S...f86f2c71959d23
Old 08-06-2014, 06:22 PM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justus View Post
Thanks I'll take a look