1. Welcome to Tacoma World!

You are currently viewing as a guest! To get full-access, you need to register for a FREE account.

As a registered member, you’ll be able to:
    • Participate in all Tacoma discussion topics
    • Communicate privately with other Tacoma owners from around the world
    • Post your own photos in our Members Gallery
    • Access all special features of the site

02 sensor problems

Discussion in 'Performance and Tuning' started by ROMYER8313, Sep 9, 2014.

1. Sep 9, 2014 at 3:30 PM
    ROMYER8313

ROMYER8313 [OP] Active Member

Member:
    First Name:
    robert
    medford oregon
    Vehicle:
    08 sport package
    supercharger, 3inch lift, Doug thorley long tube headers and Magnaflow pro series off road exhaust. urd 2.55 pulley, ucon ems, upgraded urd fuel pump, urd seventh injector system, 61lb mulit-fuel fuel injectors, and AFE cai.
    so i just had the URD c38-91 installed on my 2008 Tacoma, my engine light has been on since then and these codes have popped up, p0101, 0136, 0138, and a bunch of other weird codes like 07e8. the problem is that i have replaced both of my 02 sensors and they read as working just fine but i am still getting a 02 sensor code. is there anything else that might be causing this problem?

my mods are as follows, urd MK3 supercharger kit c38-91, Doug thorley headers, 800cc injectors, walbro 255 fuel pump, ucon EMS and i am not running any catalytic converters.

2. Sep 9, 2014 at 4:04 PM
    TRON

TRON Well-Known Member

Member:
    Vehicle:
    All Wheel Drive X-runner
    TRD Blower, 2.3 Pulley, NST OverDrive Pulley Kit, B&M Shifter, TR Lowering Kit, Spec Clutch, Xrunner Body Kit
  3. Sep 9, 2014 at 4:04 PM
    Justus

Justus fucks not given

Member:
    First Name:
    Nabisco the kid
    In ur toolbox
    Vehicle:
    not so low, not so slow 2006 6 lug
    stockish
    are you Calling Gadget?

PM's, emails, and forums are not the best for him as I have seen over the years, Calling is best, even after hours u can leave a messege and he will call you back usually at a respectable time in your timeslot. He does work pretty late sometimes.

Products Discussed in

To Top