Mike "Wuzzy121". Rest in peace, brother

Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

05 acc cab Trd exhaust fit 07 Dbl cab?

Old 04-24-2009, 09:23 PM   #1
Fienoma has a brilliant futureFienoma has a brilliant futureFienoma has a brilliant futureFienoma has a brilliant futureFienoma has a brilliant futureFienoma has a brilliant futureFienoma has a brilliant futureFienoma has a brilliant futureFienoma has a brilliant futureFienoma has a brilliant futureFienoma has a brilliant future

Name: Hieu
Fienoma's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via AIM to Fienoma
05 acc cab Trd exhaust fit 07 Dbl cab?

hey there fellas! I'm new to this whole online posting thing and i was wondering if my friends Trd exhaust, which is on his 2005 Tacoma access cab, would fit on to my 2007 tacoma double cab..any info would be helpful thanks
Old 04-24-2009, 09:41 PM   #2
Piss off
jhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shedjhodge83 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Air Force: former TSgt/E6, 3D172, Cyber Transport, NC Air Guard and prior AD
Name: Jamie
jhodge83's Tacoma Gallery
should....its the same wheelbase. i'd check exhaust sites, ie magnaflow, flowmaster, and see what they say theirs will fit
Old 05-17-2009, 06:02 PM   #5
Fienoma has a brilliant futureFienoma has a brilliant futureFienoma has a brilliant futureFienoma has a brilliant futureFienoma has a brilliant futureFienoma has a brilliant futureFienoma has a brilliant futureFienoma has a brilliant futureFienoma has a brilliant futureFienoma has a brilliant futureFienoma has a brilliant future

Fienoma's Tacoma Gallery
cool thanks alot for the input! fits perfect but i decided to go with a flowmaster 40 series instead lol..way cheaper
Old 11-11-2010, 08:27 PM   #6

Fienoma's Tacoma Gallery
THREAD REVIVAL! so long story short i got my FM 40 series cut off and stock back on and now i'm looking at a TRD exhaust coming off a access cab tacoma to fit my DC SB..now i read about the measurements and sites dont give enough detail...

My tech that works at toyota says its a no go but i wanna see if anyone has done it.

So now my question still stands the same..

Will an access cab exhaust swap directly over to a double cab short bed?
Old 11-11-2010, 08:35 PM   #7
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly just fine.
chris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shedchris4x4 is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: FlimFlubberJAM
chris4x4's Tacoma Gallery
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fienoma View Post
Will an access cab exhaust swap directly over to a double cab short bed?
Yes, provided they are both the 1GR engines.
Old 11-11-2010, 10:22 PM   #8

Fienoma's Tacoma Gallery
Yup they sure are and if thats the case i got a free trd exhaust waiting to be swap!! I suppose the tech at toyota was just not wanting to go check for me..lol
Old 01-13-2011, 04:44 AM   #9
glk21c is on a distinguished road

glk21c's Tacoma Gallery
So, did everything bolt right up?
Old 01-13-2011, 05:50 PM   #10

Fienoma's Tacoma Gallery
Fit like a glove!