Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

Best boost gauge and pod for TRD supercharger

Old 04-19-2015, 08:18 PM   #1
Blueribbon is on a distinguished road
Name: David
Blueribbon's Tacoma Gallery
Best boost gauge and pod for TRD supercharger

Well, its disappointing that the TRD SC package does not include a cool boost gauge. But I'm sure someone out there has installed one.

What's the best (i.e. most OEM looking) setup available out there in terms of boost gauge and pod???? Also, how does it connect? Does the TRD SC have a port to hook directly in to?
Old 04-20-2015, 09:49 AM   #2
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brock
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
blower has a boost port (look for a red rubber or orange rubber cap on top).

looks is up to you, I went with an autometer for boost, and AEM for wideband in a lotek pod

Old 04-20-2015, 09:50 AM   #3
resident Apple Pie Monster
Justus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shedJustus is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Brock
Justus's Tacoma Gallery
boost port uncovered

Old 04-20-2015, 11:44 AM   #5
Dark Lord of the Sith
wrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shedwrmathis is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Army: Tech Insp: 404 ASB/4th CAB
Name: Ryan Mathis
wrmathis's Tacoma Gallery
Send a message via ICQ to wrmathis Send a message via Yahoo to wrmathis
here is mine. I have what both the previous posted have. the lotek a pillar pod and the flex pod over the steering wheel. gauges are autometer sport II I think.