Go Back   Tacoma World Forums > Tacoma Garage > Performance and Tuning

Notices

Log Wait Is Over

Old 11-03-2007, 02:59 PM   #1
trusty is on a distinguished road
trusty's Tacoma Gallery
Log Wait Is Over

Hi Im Trusty
Waited For Sc For Truck Log Enough.i Ordered It About Two Weeks Ago,and It Should Be Here This .so They Told Me At Toyota Territory.i Have No Pictures Of My Rigg Yet ,but Will Soon.has Any One Installed Their Sc Yet .if So Are You Pleased With It.does The
Truck Feel Strong.i Guess Im More Than Ansious.by The Way Im From
Down South ,like Puerto Rico South.all For Now.
Old 11-03-2007, 03:24 PM   #2
Gringo Bandito
tcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shedtcBob is one of the sharper tools in the shed

Name: Bob
tcBob's Tacoma Gallery
How much you get it for?